WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I was detecting where the old barn used to be yesterday. The Robins were watching and singing.

perspective.JPG Since I am terrible with distance, I took this perspective shot so you all could see how close/far they were. That tall tree in the right corner is where the one was perched. Um... that would be my big foot at the bottom left of center.

robin4.JPG

robin1.JPG

robin2.JPG

robin3.JPG

robin5.JPG This guy was checking me out and then proceeded to show me how it is done.

robin6.JPG

robin7.JPG Breakfast

black1.JPG Caught this Back bird scratching an itch

black2.JPG I don't think he liked me taking his photo

black3.JPG Looks a little embarrassed

DSCN1876.JPG Meanwhile, I literally dug up the old barn.

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm think'n you got a riding lawnmower? We had a huge yard in Illinois, I'd cut with a lawn tractor. That was kinda fun to do I remember.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I know you got a garden plot somewhere around there,let's have a look-see. :laughing7:

GOD Bless

Chris

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm think'n you got a riding lawnmower? We had a huge yard in Illinois, I'd cut with a lawn tractor. That was kinda fun to do I remember.
Funny you should mention that. Yeah we have a zero turn. It takes a couple evenings to get it all cut. I mowed once when we first moved here and I took out the satellite dish. Just last week Mr Wrightdigger suggested I finish mowing since he had a tournament to get ready for. I hit a tree. Chopped it right down. Needless to say I’m fired. LOL! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other

Top Member Reactions