Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

Attachments

• ashley.jpg
    ashley.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3,087
Digginman, she is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing. :)

She's a beaut for sure and the next thing she will be saying is...."Don't look at me"...lol

and the attitude gets worse

Yep, they grow up too fast. Diggingirl's a real cutie, the boys will be knocking each other out trying to beat a path to your door. ;D

;) RR

She looks like a tomboy like my daughter was. :)

Watch out though.....one year all my daughter would wear was boy's clothes from Old Navy....and the next year, BAM! It was American Eagle....and girl's clothes. Start saving your money now!! :D

Mona Lisa said:
She looks like a tomboy like my daughter was. :)

You got that right, Mona. As of this moment, she wants to wrestle next year in Middle School. I have seen girls her size who are awesome at it, I think she could be really good at it.

DM

she is awesome, lock her in the basement before she's a teenager!

Digginman, How to you Rate such a Beautiful Daughter ? ;D

so where's your Mug ? :D

Thanks For all your Posts Here !

Jeff

What I like about that age is when they get their hair done, they will not turn their head, only their whole upper body to prevent any possibility of disturbing their hairy masterpiece. Our older one went through that at about 14, the younger tried it at about 10. Neither lasted too long, mom and I just tore their hair up when we caught them acting that way and they got through it quick.

:coffee2:

Digginman,
nice photo.

Jeff,
good job on pulling up some old ones,
as you search........ :thumbsup:

have a good un......
SHERMANVILLE

jeff of pa said:
Digginman, How to you Rate such a Beautiful Daughter ? ;D

so where's your Mug ? :D

Thanks For all your Posts Here !

Jeff

It's here Jeff. Just didn't name it after myself. Seek and you shall find.

DM

yea there sweet at 11 but when they turn into a teen you want to throw them in the hole you dug while your mt.. heheh..just kiding

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back