CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'dillas...

A troop (is that the correct term? I don't know... mebbe it's a "burrow" of 'dillas...) of armadillas have suddenly appeared here. They are digging holes all over the yard. My wife is going crazy about this. I ain't too happy about it myself. A multiple hit contract has been drawn up.

The Feist has alerted twice in two days, once the night before last as we were sitting on the back porch, and again yesterday afternoon. Three will no longer deface her pristine centipede lawn. The rewards and benefits of successful contract completion are remarkable. But I won't remark...

Robin

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Re: 'dillas...

Good for you...something else to kill!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I really don't know but they say you can eat them. So how do they taste.....Matt

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

truckinbutch said:
They also carry a form of leprosy that is transmissible to humans .

Maybe his trigger finger will fall off :o

Dano Sverige

Silver Member
Aug 10, 2009
SWEDEN
Detector(s) used
(on the dry)Minelab ETRAC, backup x-terra 305.(in the wet ) Minelab Excalibur II

So do Lepers...but they don't shoot them!

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

texastee2007 said:
CaptainRobin said:
A troop (is that the correct term? I don't know... mebbe it's a "burrow" of 'dillas...) of armadillas have suddenly appeared here. They are digging holes all over the yard. My wife is going crazy about this. I ain't too happy about it myself. A multiple hit contract has been drawn up.

The Feist has alerted twice in two days, once the night before last as we were sitting on the back porch, and again yesterday afternoon. Three will no longer deface her pristine centipede lawn. The rewards and benefits of successful contract completion are remarkable. But I won't remark...

Robin

they are almost blind and can't hear worth a dern....fun to catch...put on a pair of leather gloves and sneak up on them and grab them by the tail...just don't hold them close to you or they can scratch you up...my hubby finds it really amusing when "I am hunting awmadiwoooos.."

They are after grubs and bugs and can dig a huge hole faster then backhoe....if you could attach one to a stick they would make a great digger for a metal detector. They jump when crossing the road because the car scares them and are taken out by the rearend of the car. Yes they do taste good as I understand....never had it but my aunt said the dillo jerky was real good...the meat is a very dark raspberry red color. Our puppy has kept them all at bay and we get none in the yard anymore....guess he thanks they will hurt his chickens.

I bet those chickens start to sweat on a "quiet" day.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

texastee2007 said:
shaun7 said:
texastee2007 said:
CaptainRobin said:

Robin

they are almost blind and can't hear worth a dern....fun to catch...put on a pair of leather gloves and sneak up on them and grab them by the tail...just don't hold them close to you or they can scratch you up...my hubby finds it really amusing when "I am hunting awmadiwoooos.."

They are after grubs and bugs and can dig a huge hole faster then backhoe....if you could attach one to a stick they would make a great digger for a metal detector. They jump when crossing the road because the car scares them and are taken out by the rearend of the car. Yes they do taste good as I understand....never had it but my aunt said the dillo jerky was real good...the meat is a very dark raspberry red color. Our puppy has kept them all at bay and we get none in the yard anymore....guess he thanks they will hurt his chickens.

I bet those chickens start to sweat on a "quiet" day.

Our little hens are quite pampered...they have the best of everything and are free ranged and have a security door once the put theirselves away for the night.

Sorry tee, my mistake! I thought you were talking about the op's chickens :-\

K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
They are after grubs and bugs and can dig a huge hole faster then backhoe....if you could attach one to a stick they would make a great digger for a metal detector.

TT, how about going into business with me. I will devise a way to attach them to the pole, and since it was your original idea, we'll go 50/50. We'll make millions$$$$$$$$ ;D

K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
texastee2007 said:
They are after grubs and bugs and can dig a huge hole faster then backhoe....if you could attach one to a stick they would make a great digger for a metal detector.

TT, how about going into business with me. I will devise a way to attach them to the pole, and since it was your original idea, we'll go 50/50. We'll make millions$$$$$$$$ ;D

and the work for just bugs...cheaper then batteries!

"The Bug Eater 2000." Whatcha think?

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

Kill it!

K

Kentucky Kache

texastee2007 said:
shaun7 said:
no they are our new treasure diggers....still haven't figured out where to place the pinpoint button yet. :dontknow:.but almost made.....everybody will want one...heck if they can tear up the cement soil in Texas...thank of what they could do at the beach!!

I didn't think of pinpointing. Can you train an armadillo to point? If not, we'll have to devise a bird dog on a stick.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh, ARMA-dillas. I thought you meant QUESA-dillas!

:P

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

Wow! Now I know what it takes to be truly Holy :icon_thumleft:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

Kentucky Kache said:
shaun7 said:

I suppose that line has a meaning. :dontknow: Care to share?

Ok, you and texastee are both avid followers of God...Right?

This person is obviously killing animals because he likes to and you are going along with it.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

shaun7 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
shaun7 said:

This person is obviously killing animals because he likes to and you are going along with it.
shaun...you are flogging a dead Horse :laughing9: these morons are not Human :-\ to be Human you have to have feelings, they get there kicks from killing defenceless animals, and then brag about how matcho they are...pathetic :angry5:

SS

K

Kentucky Kache

shaun7 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
shaun7 said:

Actually I don't know what you're talking about, as I know nothing about this poster. I do know that you just falsely accused TT and myself. Is that better, or worse than killing an animal?

And if I had to guess, I would say that you are alive today because people killed animals. We all are.

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used

Kentucky Kache said:
shaun7 said:
Kentucky Kache said:
shaun7 said:

Actually I don't know what you're talking about, as I know nothing about this poster. I do know that you just falsely accused TT and myself. Is that better, or worse than killing an animal?

And if I had to guess, I would say that you are alive today because people killed animals. We all are.

Well maybe you can't see his other pointless thread, but he's on about 180 squirrels and very proud of his big brave self >:(

I didn't say anything before, but now I just feel he is a....not very nice person!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread