Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice dime score! Dime rolls are like a box of chocolates.....never know what yer gonna get.
Silver dimes, they just keep on going....and going....and going.....never ending!

festiva_ford

Oct 22, 2010
My favorite to search is dimes. I almost never get skunked, they are alot less heavier, and I love mercs :love5:

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
I saw this guy with a whole bucket of dimes at the coin shop while I was there checking out the halves. Was pretty neat to see such a big pile of silver... I didn't say anything to him though but I was curious if he was trying to sell the lot.

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
very nice... at 5 a month thats more then a roll in a year... dang i got to get me some... i want to complete a roll...

usatc

Nov 28, 2008
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I ordered and picked up $500 in plastic to rolls directly from the bank, I thought it'd be easy to find at least one... I was wrong (not one!).

Then I go to this new bank I opened an account with, with the dimes all rolled and they told me they didn't take rolled change. Then the lady happily showed me to their coin counting machine, and I just casually asked if there was a charge (she didn't indicate one as she cheerily said I should use it) and THEN I find out there is a 5% charge. Talk about insult to injury!

Btw, I'm saving my dimes and will drop them off tomorrow when I pick up my 3 boxes of halves.

Some people's kids...

FiresEye

Aug 17, 2010
There's enough banks in my area to create enough competitiveness that they are glad to accept rolled change.
And I actually suffer the opposite affliction, all these banks and none of them have a coin machine.. What are the odds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread