Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2008
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dimes & Pennies

This week's quest for the silver all started out with hitting up a bank a little out of my way to test the waters. I asked for some dimes and pennies and the teller said they had some. She brought them out of the vault, and right before she hands them over, I get the question: "Do you have an account here". I didn't have an account so I said no, and the teller proceeded to tell me that I would not be able to get the boxes. I abruptly said back "Well, I'd like to open one then". Somewhat surprised and reluctant, she directed me over to a desk where I made and account. As soon as I was done, I went back up to the same teller and said "I'm ready for those boxes now". Her attitude changed and she became incredibly nice to me (she was faking). Right before I left, she asked me if this would be a recurring thing, and I said yes.

Overall, it was a good experience although I wish they would have a coin-counter.

Results: (2 Boxes Dimes, 1 Box Pennies)

1x'61D
2x'62D
1x'62D

12 Wheats (Oldest '20)
2 Canadian
4 "S" Mints

Thanks for reading. ;D

Upvote 0

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Dimes & Pennies

Nice finds, and way to show that teller! Doesn't matter if they're faking being happy or not, as long as your still get boxes from them :thumbsup:

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Re: Dimes & Pennies

Cool HD, a new supply bank even thought the teller was kinda of bitchy about it ....fwiw at my dump bank there is one teller that has bitched at me about something for well over a year .... anyways congrat on some nice finds ,Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread