Directly from the mouths of the C.O.E.

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i got a phone call or two on a tv show from Mexico Missouri (CH13?) and it was about a disbute between some wacoenviromentalists and the C.O.E. over putting fill directly into a stream here in Missouri. as stated on the show(news report?)(i havent seen it)the wacos are saying that the C.O.E. cant put fill into a stream(a big project going on here)and the C.O.E, (on tape) says that the fill sediment is good for the fish! now which way is it? is it good for them but bad for us to do it??id love to get transcripts or a video of this!

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't ya just love it Russau as do what I say and not as I do hits Misery now. Environutz are diggn' in and kalif bs a comn' and they said the the antimining cancer wouldn't spread. What ya need bud is GOOD pr to combat the bs of bad pr. Since biologists now produce studies with preconceived notions science is no longer our friend..bummer to hear bud...John

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find out if it is in a flood zone, most times it is against the law to dump fill in flood zones unless building dikes or dams.

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody should be in some very hot water,it is against EPA Regulation to introduce any sedimentation,into any waters in the U.S..I would like to see some Turbidity Tests on the site,also would like to see this exposed on a National level.Russ get a hold of that if you can....great ammo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread