diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Didn't get too much this weekend. It was a busy week at work. I was pretty worn out, so I only hit a few sales on Saturday and none today. However I did find my first Roomba! I paid $20 for it. It's remanufactured so I don't know if that will affect the value. It is new in the box though. I also scored these taxidermy bullfrogs caught up in the heat of passion? or maybe just playing a little leap frog, lol. Paid $2, had to have them! Also pictured is a souvenir shaving mug from Dracula Castle in Bran-Romania, paid $2. Precious metal finds came from last week and this week. If you remember the estate sale I went to last week- http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/garage-sale-finds/369691-i-went-estate-sale-today.html

Most of this stuff was found mixed in a pile of "junk" jewelry that was in the bottom of a broken pitcher that I purchased for $5. I showed the guy, he looked at it, his bad not mine. The gold totaled out to 10.4 grams of mostly 10k gold, including 5.3 gram 10k white gold Keller Business Institute ring made by Jostens (that's 2 Josten's in the last month) and an unmarked 14k antique Masonic pin. The big pin brooch with the amethyst stone is a Taxco Sterling piece. The only ones I didn't get at the estate sale are the lizard pendant/necklace, the Avon bracelet and the Skeleton Key Avon ring. This is the second one of these I have found over the last few years. They sell for a decent premium, but I will be holding on to all my pm's as I always do. Redneck 401k plan and all. Into the SDB come Monday for safekeeping. The silver weighed out at an even 75 grams, though there are probably 2-3 grams of stones all said. Here's the pics-

DSC04490.jpg DSC04482.jpg DSC04493.jpg DSC04495.jpg DSC04494.jpg DSC04051.jpg

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those frogs are funny, bet your keeping your new "horny toads"..
Welcome to the Roomba club! Remanufactured, cleaned with a box should bring top dollar for
that model. I Sold the earlier model without box and a new battery for $97 the other day.
Have you been toying with it? kinda fun.
Great score on the jewelry!

Dogtirednj

Apr 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love that frog! And I always buy Roombas when I see them. I've got six dogs and those things keep my wood floors hair free! I'll never understand how it works, but it does!

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe the guy didn't go thru all that jewelry. Why do people throw money away. It's good for us but it's crazy

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe the guy didn't go thru all that jewelry. Why do people throw money away. It's good for us but it's crazy
To be fair, I didn't even notice the gold ring until I got home and took a closer look. I didn't even see the ring. The big pin was the only noticeable piece that really stuck out. It was all mixed in with this-

DSC04499.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those frogs are funny, bet your keeping your new "horny toads"..
Welcome to the Roomba club! Remanufactured, cleaned with a box should bring top dollar for
that model. I Sold the earlier model without box and a new battery for $97 the other day.
Have you been toying with it? kinda fun.
Great score on the jewelry!
Horny toads, I love it! I haven't had time to do anything with the Roomba yet. Running late now playing around on here, lol.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I don't have anything more to say, except that I am hoping you might give me another 'Like' for this post.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I don't have anything more to say, except that I am hoping you might give me another 'Like' for this post.

Thanks for the 'Like', War-digs-it.

Can I get one from Diggummup too?

I am sorely lacking in the "Likes" department. My 'Likes' to post ratio is horrid!!!

LOL.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread