Dissapointed after storm

shawngrey16

Aug 22, 2012
New York(fornow)
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd get a couple good hits with the storm but instead this!

image-2465146267.jpg

Upvote 1

Blskypilot

Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Infinium ls
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found somebody's sneekatoke or is that one of the new e cigs?

Don't feel so bad, I spent a week on the beach and in the water this summer and every days finds looked the same as your pile. find junk jewelry at home all the time but I got skunked at the beach

OP
OP
shawngrey16

shawngrey16

Aug 22, 2012
New York(fornow)
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blskypilot said:
You found somebody's sneekatoke or is that one of the new e cigs?

Don't feel so bad, I spent a week on the beach and in the water this summer and every days finds looked the same as your pile. find junk jewelry at home all the time but I got skunked at the beach

Yes it's an e cig haha that's the 3rd one I've found

Jarl

Jul 28, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENT: E-Trac

FORMER:Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Garrett AT Pro & Garrett Pinpointer Pro Garrett GTAx 1000, Ace 250

HAVE USED: Teknetics & Bounty Hunters

WANT TO TRY: Tesoro and White's someday
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be happy with the clad. I found a CO2 cartridge recently too, however, yours is in better shape. What are those chunks of metal??

OP
OP
shawngrey16

shawngrey16

Aug 22, 2012
New York(fornow)
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jarl said:
I'd be happy with the clad. I found a CO2 cartridge recently too, however, yours is in better shape. What are those chunks of metal??

Well I think the square one is metal and the other rock looking things are ironite (i think) but really not to sure

Chips

Jun 1, 2012
Wellington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd, GTAx1000 (Coil Died), AT-Pro (died), Tesoro Sand Shark,Ctx3030, Whites V3i.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey maybe next time you will get that gold ring. Gosh on the bright side you got a better haul than I got out of the regional parks last week. (that I have permission to hunt in. )
My bottle top collection is annoyingly awesome haha ..
Good luck out there :)

OP
OP
shawngrey16

shawngrey16

Aug 22, 2012
New York(fornow)
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chips said:
Hey maybe next time you will get that gold ring. Gosh on the bright side you got a better haul than I got out of the regional parks last week. (that I have permission to hunt in. )
My bottle top collection is annoyingly awesome haha ..
Good luck out there :)

Well thank you! Yeah I figured I'd get a bunch of clad after the storm. Was still fun, every good signal I got I was just wishing. But like you said maybe next time. I hope you get something nice as well. Gooood luck and keep on swinging. (My fingers hurt so good haha)

Chips

Jun 1, 2012
Wellington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Ltd, GTAx1000 (Coil Died), AT-Pro (died), Tesoro Sand Shark,Ctx3030, Whites V3i.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea mate, best luck to us all. :) Its our first hot weekend here (being on the other side of the world lol) and by hot i mean its not for once blowing a gale and hosing down soo much that a boat is required to go to the shops :). So I am betting the beaches are going to be full here on Sunday so come Monday early i will be picking up some rings... oh no wait,, pull tabs lol..
Yea I get a pain in the elbow joint after swinging the At-pro for about 4 hours, but ahh aint going to stop either :)
Hey Good Luck out there :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread