Divers Wanted now

shiprex

Greenie
Sep 9, 2004
Looking for 2 divers that can do 160' on scuba, just to verify that cargo is there. Bring up samples....the trip should be no longer than a month. If successful, full time! Location-Caribbean, aboard our 91'.
Engineer experience helpful. Leaving Tampa soon. Not a lot of money to begin with, but the rewards could be fantastic.
Contact [email protected]

Please send your contact number if interested. Our ship is in Galveston Tx and will be departing to Tampa next week.

Thanks for everyone's interest, the positions are now filled.

The job was off Haiti's southern coast on a 1600's site. The starting pay was $500 per week (plus). Again, thanks.

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Just curious as to how intact this wreck is? Would the divers be required to penetrate a wreck at 160' or just search the bottom? I've been to 160' on regular scuba, and I would do it again, but I don't think I would penetrate a wreck at that depth yet.

I'm not very familiar with your company and couldn't get to your site because WebSense blocked it as a "Malicious Web Site", not sure what that's all about. I work for a Dept. of Defense contractor, so we block LOTS of sites, but not sure why they decided yours was off limits...your tax dollars at work.

Jason

Cablava

May 24, 2005
Shiprex you web site shows you to be a commercial recovery company, with all the bells and whistles attached. What are you looking for two scuba divers for.

You are bound by IMCA rules for your diving operations requiring qualified commercial divers. Or is this a personal job, either way two guys going down 160ft to wreck will not find much unless they are just part of a bigger team.

After the recent issues on this site I hope that you are not diving on a certain liberty ship you might have been informed of by the now banned Tezz. That would prove him right and you wrong.

I am beginning to wonder

Mike Collins

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shiprex,
just drop a ROV or camera over the side to check out if any cargo is down there.machines dont care if you have any money or not.they just require that you take good care of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread