Diverwannabe down and dirty in da ditchz

diverwannabe

Apr 1, 2006
Poulsbo, WA

Attachments

• datoof.jpg
    datoof.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 684
Nice megalodon tooth.Welcome to the forum.Where you at? Looks like S.Ga. or N.Fl.? I got one in the peace river here in Fl. some years back.

Actually I am in the low country of South Carolina. There are tons of shark teeth here all you have to do is find a ditch deep enough and you can find teeth all day. That bad boy was just sitting on the ground I didn't even have to dig for it. I just had a feeling to look in a spot and there it was!

Very cool.S.Carolina was the next guess.I got an uncle in Charleston,been meaning to visit that way sometime this year,if i'm lucky.Good luck,look forward to seeing some more of your finds.Peace.BTW-them teeth sell pretty good on ebay depending on size and such.

I live in Goose Creek which is about 15 mins from Charleston. I have not been able to do any diving for teeth this year, but hopefully I will soon. I have not been doing much toothing lately. Mostly I have been roll hunting lately, but im going to try the spot behind my apartment again in a few days.

JudyH said:
...Oh My.....I'm speechless... ;D ;) :-*

Judy

Judy, Judy, Judy.....Is that a Tnet welcome? ;D

Welcome to the forum, diverwannabe. Just like Judge Judy, I'm looking forward to seeing your finds. :)

Diver,

Nice to meet ya! Looking forward to pics of your finds.

:)
River

That looks more like Florida panhandle than S.C. Welcome aboard!

Welcome Diver.

Nice Tooth.

Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back