Do (ex. Garret) pinpointers work with any detector (ex. Bount Hunter SS2) ?

paulm777

Sep 5, 2012
Mississippi, Gulf coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Garrett Pro Pointer and several other's are stand alone units. I think some detectors have add on units but you have to shop by brand in that case (match what you have and buy the add-on accessory). When you search/shop for "pin pointer" those will always be stand alone units.

OP
OP
Bluebird

Bluebird

Greenie
Sep 30, 2012
Berks PA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SS2 --&-- Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeker VLF/TR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great, thanks guys! i only have 2 posts, but have been on the boards alot. I have the SS2 for 2 months now. I grew up with the RadioShack $45 model till I couldn't get them anymore and wanted something a little better.
I have gotten permission from my City and permission from the Park to go swingin' on 2 spots that had an old army camp (checking the escape route on that one,) and an old hotel location from the late 1800's. Mapped out for over 1 month with stories and old maps. I can't wait to hit them up! Thanks again

paulm777

Sep 5, 2012
Mississippi, Gulf coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bluebird said:
Great, thanks guys! i only have 2 posts, but have been on the boards alot. I have the SS2 for 2 months now. I grew up with the RadioShack $45 model till I couldn't get them anymore and wanted something a little better.
I have gotten permission from my City and permission from the Park to go swingin' on 2 spots that had an old army camp (checking the escape route on that one,) and an old hotel location from the late 1800's. Mapped out for over 1 month with stories and old maps. I can't wait to hit them up! Thanks again

Wooooop! Happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions