Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Neither your considerations of what is a hobby, nor your enjoyment, is the topic of this thread or was mentioned in the post to which you are replying. Once again, you seem to have misunderstood the purpose of the post.
There is no way that typed letters on a page can stop you from enjoying whatever you want to do, anyway.
But if you want to talk about your hobby activities or your enjoyment, please do it in another, hopefully appropriate, thread. This thread is about the math of LRLs and their value
Will you make a promise that you will not interfere with the free flow of information about our hobby?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Neither your considerations of what is a hobby, nor your enjoyment, is the topic of this thread or was mentioned in the post to which you are replying. Once again, you seem to have misunderstood the purpose of the post.
There is no way that typed letters on a page can stop you from enjoying whatever you want to do, anyway.
But if you want to talk about your hobby activities or your enjoyment, please do it in another, hopefully appropriate, thread. This thread is about the math of LRLs and their value
Will you make a promise that you will not interfere with the free flow of information about our hobby?

Art---

Are you sure that you want add the crime of extortion to your list of offenses?

Definition of Extort.

:dontknow:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Good luck with that Art. Remember I asked Goober that a Looong time ago. Same results as guaranteed in the Prediction of 10,000
Posts.

Here's my idea and I will look at your next post. Who cares about the math?? If I have to scan 100 spots, dig 25 unwanted targets,

and take home 1 or 2 of the targets I am looking for so what? Dam well worth it. All the years I strictly used a detector, and I used

the best, I never found any gold coins or caches. Lots of coins, rings, relics, trash, but nothing big.

LRLs changed that. So figure the math on that. Nothing extremely valuable vs Oh Yea .

If the chance exists, the law of large numbers takes over. Effort being the greatest variable in this equation. ( Effort= trying)

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Good luck with that Art. Remember I asked Goober that a Looong time ago. Same results as guaranteed in the Prediction of 10,000
Posts.

Here's my idea and I will look at your next post. Who cares about the math?? If I have to scan 100 spots, dig 25 unwanted targets,

and take home 1 or 2 of the targets I am looking for so what? Dam well worth it. All the years I strictly used a detector, and I used

the best, I never found any gold coins or caches. Lots of coins, rings, relics, trash, but nothing big.

LRLs changed that. So figure the math on that. Nothing extremely valuable vs Oh Yea .

If the chance exists, the law of large numbers takes over. Effort being the greatest variable in this equation. ( Effort= trying)

fenix brothers---

I would tend to agree with you there, in general.

My problem with LRLs starts with the makers' advertisements that lack that information you just provided. Then it goes on into their "electronics" claims, which are slanted in the opposite direction of what you said. Their unproven explanations of how their electronics claims function, goes even further away from reality. And the dowsing part just takes the cake, as far as my opinion of them goes.

As I have stated from the very beginning, I really don't have any reason, in general, to think that people aren't finding what they are looking for---that's not the point with me. (There are a few exceptions to the not thinking that stuff is really found, but I've gone into that enough, before, too!)

Anyway, my beef is when people make claims about LRLs that are far beyond common sense, and especially when they start trying to invalidate good testing procedures. That just isn't right, no matter what.

There are, obviously, some lies and rip-offs that exist, concerning the capabilities of LRLs and who can use them. It that's not you, then that's not you.

So, fenix fellas, I hope you find lots of good stuff, and have fun doing it.

All I ask is that people stick to the truth. Can there be something wrong with that?

:coffee2:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Granted the claims don't fit the results the majority of the time, but there are exceptions. One of the guys I hunt with is death on coins with an Electro-Scope 301. Seen it dozens of times. I can't do it, neither can my son. One of my own crew can just as well.

Those guys likely meet what the mfg. says, I don't. The flip side is, with a LRL 500, I will find a target 1/4 oz at 1,400 ft. and go right to it.

Most LRLs pick up more than the intended target. Each is different. Each one, not just different models. This makes any equation
inferred at best.

With some changes, the experiment I posted can be altered to surpass any LRL I have seen. A sample gives a precise, constant signal, leaving the variables to nature ie; solar conditions, earth magnetism, humidity, etc. Still causing any equation to fall to probability and the bell curve.

You see, the fact there is a signal source involved makes it a LRL experiment. As you are talking math, you should understand how replacing a "wide bandwidth" with a precise resonant one can change things like interference in an equation. Sort of the same thing.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
Most LRLs pick up more than the intended target. Each is different. Each one, not just different models. This makes any equation inferred at best.

With some changes, the experiment I posted can be altered to surpass any LRL I have seen. A sample gives a precise, constant signal, leaving the variables to nature ie; solar conditions, earth magnetism, humidity, etc. Still causing any equation to fall to probability and the bell curve.

You see, the fact there is a signal source involved makes it a LRL experiment. As you are talking math, you should understand how replacing a "wide bandwidth" with a precise resonant one can change things like interference in an equation. Sort of the same thing.

fenix brothers---

While in your Sho Nuff thread, I didn't challenge the odds of your finding rock shop quality mineral specimens totally out of their natural environment (in dirt), along with intact sea shells, and what you have since identified as a (humongous) fish scale; since it could be possible, for the reasons stated in my previous post, which would also indicate that, since you said that all of those objects were found in a straight line, there is probably more objects, similar in both quality and quantity, to be found in that area, in every direction. Anyone would be astounded to find a highly valuable site like that, although you seemed rather ho-hum about it, which is neither here nor there, technically.

While your quoted announcement here is great news, common sense would dictate not to mention it, if one really wanted it to remain a secret.

And, since a story like this would make the perfect setup for you you to make astounding false claims, with a built-in excuse for not showing proof, I think the scales of credibility, for the average person, are balanced against you on this one.

Since you have become upset every time your credibility has been challenged so far, I would think that you would spot the likelyhood of that very thing happening all over again, especially with this type of new information. Which would be yet another very good reason not to post it.

I'm very sorry, but, for the reasons I have stated, what you are building up to now in this thread, is just too far beyond credibility to be taken seriously, without something very concrete to back it up.

:dontknow:

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
This is the Math you gotta do

Do the math. Solve these with your calculator of choice. :coffee2:

maxwell.gif

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
These are Maxwell's equations for electric and magnetic fields in its integral form, Doc.
NGSolve calc. app (free download) can be used to solve those.
In fact, we can have a lot of fun modifying them, up to to the point of redefining new concepts in magnetohydrodynamics or even create a time portal. :laughing7:

Here one example of ECE theory with E and B fields with a gravitational interaction.

Attachments

• EB fields.jpg
    EB fields.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 547
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woofer: why not give Hung credit for apparently knowing exactly what Rudy posted and answering it correctly? I certainly do, even if Rudy's post has nothing to do with Lrl theory.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
hung said:
These are Maxwell's equations for electric and magnetic fields in its integral form, Doc.
NGSolve calc. app (free download) can be used to solve those.
In fact, we can have a lot of fun modifying them, up to to the point of redefining new concepts in magnetohydrodynamics or even create a time portal. :laughing7:

Here one example of ECE theory with E and B fields with a gravitational interaction.

If yours are in integral form, where are the integrals? All I see are partial derivatives and terrible
penmanship.

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI Rudy, you posted --> and terrible penmanship. `
Sheesh you should see mine, even I can't read my notes snifff As for the rest, not pertinent.??

Don Jose de La Mancha

You have an excuse for bad penmanship DJ. You went to med school.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I hope you saw the post explaining that I set the "found" objects on a shelf that contained other things.

I will say the fish scale came off a bigun.

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
fenixdigger said:
I hope you saw the post explaining that I set the "found" objects on a shelf that contained other things.

Since you posted it in line with your test information posts, and it was posted under your "...Test" topic, I thought it was your test results. What was I thinking?

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

Since you posted it in line with your test information posts, and it was posted under your "...Test" topic, I thought it was your test results. What was I thinking?

So, octo-fenixes, just to be clear: The photo you posted was not the results of your test, right?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Rudy, you posted -->You went to med school.
Error, premed school, I am not a doc, psychologically incompatible, but I admit that I do write just as bad. Similar to speaking, in writing the words just never seem to get out and I seem to end with an undecipherable short hand. snifff

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
EE THr

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
EE THr said:
fenixdigger said:

So, octo-fenixes, just to be clear: The photo you posted was not the results of your test, right?

OK, I get it now. The octo-fenixes claim to have us on Ignore, so that way they don't have to be responsible for answering the tough questions, but can still sling the insults!

That's about as cowardly as it gets!

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Don't be a doof---show the proof!
P.S. When will you man-up and take Carl's double-blind test, and collect the $25,000.00?
ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread