Status
Not open for further replies.
This "cube" is made of mud / clay like substance. There's a small tunnel behind it as you can see. This area is no taller than 30-35" with water stream present. The green circle is showing the horizontal lines on the mud mound. This pic was taken WAY back into the cave and is very difficult to reach. Check out my cave thread and see the writing and symbols on the mud mound up near the front of the cave. I attached some. The last pic was taken across from the mound way back. I found several spots that had these black rocks piled on top of the mud wall with lines scripted into the wall. I have no idea what they are....

... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

Viking, Do you play a mean Wah Wah Pedal like this?
Just curious...8-)
... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:

Yes I try to! I was programming some of the effects this morning..... DSCN8762.JPG

I have a recording studio, on my computer but it has more effects/options then needed, The DigiTech is quick to set up.
Eric is not bad but this guy's my fav.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1dv8l_jimi-hendrix-voodoo-child_music

Eric's OK? LOL, An Innovater, naturally,

there's always gonna' be a faster gun, (with newer, better technology)... Smile

Last edited:
Yes I try to! I was programming some of the effects this morning.....View attachment 1176040

I have a recording studio, on my computer but it has more effects/options then needed, The DigiTech is quick to set up.
Eric is not bad but this guy's my fav.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1dv8l_jimi-hendrix-voodoo-child_music

Hey I have two or three Digitechs, an older version of yours, and an old, first kind unit, and Pro Rack Mount Unit..

I need to upgrade my guitar effects. I have a Mesa Boogie DC-5, I got to record with. There's an output jack, to go straight into a board, or recorder. I have a small Digital Alesis, for vocals and or guitar, sounds pretty good...

Do you play through Marshall, Fender, or ? I used to play thru an '82 Marshall Lead 50w. with half stack cab., that worked, for what I needed then... Wish I still had it, my buddy got it...

Been workin' on my personal vocal effects rack cabinet, gettin' there...

Your favorite guitar, equip., you mentioned hitting the pawn shops...?...

Last edited:
Cool Viking, Awesome sounds. Eric's OK? LOL, An Innovater, naturally,

there's always gonna' be a faster gun, (with newer, better technology)... Smile

In Eric's autobiography he tells of the first time he saw Jimi play...he was blown away!
I like Eric. I really like his time with John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers Blind faith, Derek and the Dominos and Cream. I was raised to be Andrés Segovia...so my dad wanted. After lessons I would jam to Jimi, Ritchie Blackmore, Led zeppilin Sabbath and the like.:headbang: He would agree the blues was allowed so when my first blues record is out, it will be dedicated to him:icon_thumright:

Viking cool,

Agreed, yes Eric is very talented... well, he's legendary, Slowhand...

It sounds like you may be able to play some mean leads, Blues?

Ummm Yes... Let's Rock... Wonder if JH may like any Blues?

My wild guess, is definitely, Yes!... LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back