Status
Not open for further replies.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been trying to catch up again. Decided I needed some outdoor living! Staying in the house too much! Got a fishing license and have been to the Snake River down near Glenns Ferry 3 times in the last week. Only caught 3 fish. I kept going in the late morning after the fish stopped biting, I guess. I may try some night fishing in a few days. Days are getting hot! Forecast to be in the hundreds starting tomorrow. Sunday forecast is for 109! If there's a little breeze and some shade, 109 isn't all that bad. I've sat reading in the shade of a big cottonwood tree when it was 111, about 10 mile per hour breeze, and didn't even raise a sweat. I'm sure I sweated, but the dry atmosphere evaporates it as fast as it forms on the skin. Better not get out in the sun when it's that hot!

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been trying to catch up again. Decided I needed some outdoor living! Staying in the house too much! Got a fishing license and have been to the Snake River down near Glenns Ferry 3 times in the last week. Only caught 3 fish. I kept going in the late morning after the fish stopped biting, I guess. I may try some night fishing in a few days. Days are getting hot! Forecast to be in the hundreds starting tomorrow. Sunday forecast is for 109! If there's a little breeze and some shade, 109 isn't all that bad. I've sat reading in the shade of a big cottonwood tree when it was 111, about 10 mile per hour breeze, and didn't even raise a sweat. I'm sure I sweated, but the dry atmosphere evaporates it as fast as it forms on the skin. Better not get out in the sun when it's that hot!

Howdy Red,

We just got back from a three day stay by the Frio River at Concan. Never did break a sweat, even though the sun was out, the breeze was cool.

Homar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread