Status
Not open for further replies.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year to all and I wish the treasures Spirits to allow you to find the treasure that you seek !!!

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DO TREASURES HAVE REAL SPIRITS?

I thought only Saints lived in churches.......:o taking a knee while clutching hat, and bowing exposed bald head.

Not a saint, for sure, :) but lived a long time in a church.

For each of you on this page, THIS is YOUR YEAR!!! Happy 2015. The blessings begin, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6..., NOW.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a saint, for sure, :) but lived a long time in a church.

For each of you on this page, THIS is YOUR YEAR!!! Happy 2015. The blessings begin, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6..., NOW.

NOT A REAL SAINT??? :icon_scratch::dontknow:
I'm devastated, bubble totally busted, in total disbelief... :laughing7:
You will always be as kind as a Saint to me... 8-)

That's positive thinking, :thumbsup: good luck everyone, whether you consider
blessings natural, spiritual, or good fortune, may it live that spirit in us all,
hope everyone has a good year... :fish:
:cross:

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1100647 View attachment 1100648 View attachment 1100649 View attachment 1100650 View attachment 1100651 View attachment 1100652 View attachment 1100653 View attachment 1100654 View attachment 1100655 View attachment 1100656 Here are some of my church finds. I had a friend set up lighting below the building, a few hanging bulbs, here and there.

We put our knee pads on and went below the church, to the dirt foundation (4ft of access), and crawled through 10,000 sq. ft. Treasures and scrap galore! Even old timey girlie magazines liquor bottles, cigarette cases, 1910 newspapers, original hymnals and sheet music, pencils, tools, you name it.

20 years ago, I found the original access to second ceiling above the newer one. There, I found dozens of original chairs, the kind the gentleman used to slide their hats under. And, assorted items, galore. Outside, in the ground (with my metal detector) I found old horseshoes, buttons, coins etc... which led me to older nails and older foundation bits.

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Err ah Mastif, about those girlie magzines ----- Mastif has my address. :censored: Also square nails are still sold i the Mexican Mercados ( markets ), but not with history bihind them.

More than just girlie magazines! Pics inside of an old turn of the century tea can. Plus, some other things. Errr.... Ya want them? This saint should not have them. Haha.

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

More than just girlie magazines! Pics inside of an old turn of the century tea can. Plus, some other things. Errr.... Ya want them? This saint should not have them. Haha.

I will email you, mi Mancha.

Dave and I cleaned 1/2 of the nails. He is our restoration manager. He, then, for Christmas, built me a bench made out of the original parts of the flooring, and the square nails.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for sharing your pics, didn't see any coins though. :tongue3:
Looks like you are pretty good at finding big and small stuff.
Now hopefully you will get to find a big box, or small, with
some reale heavy, and nice shiny things inside.

Who would be hiding their old girlie pics under the church,
maybe pirates or outlaws hiding out, who left their empty
PA cans and liquor bottles too, surely not a Haint. :laughing7:

Did the church have a garden at one time, maybe they
buried the good stuff out there. No tunnels under?

What time frame, do you know about when they built it?
Would be cool to see before and after pics if possible.
Yes handmade is in the heirloom quality category.
Cool stuff:thumbsup: Hot coffee? (moss filter) :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Last edited:

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crosse', I do have pics. I'll dig em' up!

Bringing some mesquite and hot coffee!!!!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Err Mastif luv, if I received a stack of girlie magazines I would shortly be reduced to a neuter by my ever lovin Tiger. :laughing7:Latino temperament. I still have 50 or 60 years to go and I prefer to remain intact.

All kidding aside, those old magazines would be valuable in certain markets or book stores. Coffee ready ???

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. They are valuable, I presume. They are tucked away. My husband and I got a kick out of the way they were sent, and where they were sent from. What I am interested in, now, is that in our church, we were informed that there is a time capsule built into the wall. They passed the story down, from 100 yrs ago. Now, we are trying to figure out, which wall? We have a clue, it is in a corner.

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes. We will film it, for sure!!! I think it's neat, as well. 100+ years.

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Don Jose'. We still have a lot of scouting around to do, South of the Border, so I am not going to get your preciosita mad. Like they say, NO WAY, Jose'. Who are 'they', anyway? Jk. How about some music!?!

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Compadre,

On the second video when it starts, besides Zapata, and Villa marching into town, that is "El Carnicero" (the butcher) on the white horse. General Rodolfo Fierro, one of the bravest, and most feared. He was Villa's executioner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread