Do You Believe in the Supernatural?

Do You Believe??? Ghosts, Ghouls, Demons, Spirts, Werewolfs, Mothmen, Chupacabras, etc.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Dont Care

• Total voters

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love it too as long as its paranormal ONLY..

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Probably should add it to the rubber room if they do put it anywhere.
Good Idea,
I'm with Jim on this one it could be wild.

I like ghost stories.

Thom

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but there has to be no religion into it..otherwise it will turn into a rant thingy and thats not fair.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Bootybay said:
but there has to be no religion into it..otherwise it will turn into a rant thingy and that's not fair.

Truthfully - the two subjects are VERY intermingled... it would HAVE to part of he conversation.

With restraint and reason it could be done... oh yea, and maybe a little moderation.

The Bible, for example, is full of Ghosts and supernatural things!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I clicked No but I don't see where Aliens Fit with the Supernatural

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jim the reason I posted that ...was take a look at how my ted kennedy post got turned into a christian thread that was starting to become so bad that I had to delete before I lost my temper... just becasue folks didnt like him, and voiced their opinions then the oh gee your such a good christian crap and more was posted..so now do you understand... if they want to discuss religion let em do in the religious folder... no sense being preached to and thats just what it is ... in a thread that has nothing to do with being christian.

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was once very interested in the paranormal but now a days I'm more earth bound with MD'ing/TH'ing. ;D
I don't care anymore really.

OP
OP
Sky_Warrior

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
jeff of pa said:
I clicked No but I don't see where Aliens Fit with the Supernatural

Ya, I noticed that after I posted it, I was originally just gonna have it do you believe in aliens but noticed the UFO poll and figured they were basically the same so I made mine about the supernatural. It would be a great forum but I asked Marc about it never got a response. :( :( :( so maybe you guys could send some nice messages to are moderators and site administrators. ;D Maybe we just might get are Christmas gift........ :wink:

Semper Fi :sunny:

OP
OP
Sky_Warrior

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
Bootybay said:
Jim the reason I posted that ...was take a look at how my Ted Kennedy post got turned into a Christian thread that was starting to become so bad that I had to delete before I lost my temper... just because folks didn't like him, and voiced their opinions then the oh gee your such a good Christian crap and more was posted..so now do you understand... if they want to discuss religion let em do in the religious folder... no sense being preached to and thats just what it is ... in a thread that has nothing to do with being Christian.

Ya a little religion in a supernatural/alien whatever forum would be ok, as long as they keep it to a low level. :icon_study: But I would hope that the conspiracy people would stay outta the forum (if its made) wouldn't wanna hear about the alliance between Humans and Aliens where we give up are cows for there research........ :D :D :D

Tnet Makers and Moderators please answer are cries for a new forum...................... :help: :help: :help:

OP
OP
Sky_Warrior

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
I removed Aliens from the poll........If anyone wants to re-vote I think you can remove your vote and then vote again............. not sure......

OP
OP
Sky_Warrior

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
ya, I would just want Believe and not believe......

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I quit CW relic hunting about 20 years ago after a Yankee followed me home and took up residence in my house. I sold all my CW relics, and the Yankee evidently left with them. He sure gave me and some of my relatives and friends a thrill while he was staying there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread