Do you need a ride? 6/14/14 East Fork, San Gabriel River

Sideways Sherry

May 7, 2014
Currently in Arden, NC. Previously in SoCal, NoCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm heading up to the EF on Saturday. So, now I'm asking if anyone from OC or LA very near the routes listed below would like to go up with me and get their panning fix and split the gas? Your cost $15 or slightly more depending on where you live.

I can take either of 3 routes:
5, 605 to 210 or
5, 57 to 210 or
241, 91, 71, 57 to 210. (Obviously costs more because of tolls)

Leaving early and coming back late. Pack a lunch, maybe dinner, snacks and drinks. Bring a shovel and the rest of your gear. Oh and a towel to dry off and sit on, a change of clothes and flip flops. My car has black interior so be prepared for me to use a soft bristled brush to brush off all the dirt/sand from you and all of the equipment at the end of the day (yes, really)!

Last edited:

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sherry glad to see that you are going to be able to make it out to your spot this weekend and The Bazooka will finally get wet. Good Luck, Capture a lot of Gold and don't take no weirdos with you.

GM

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This Mojo guy checks out Ok if you ever make it north lol

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell, I'd go just for the E.O.D. Brushing! ;)

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This Mojo guy checks out Ok if you ever make it north lol

Ya but she's gonna need to bring a broom to get the sand and dirt off me.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread