do you really know what you think you know about the Lost Dutchman mine .?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
For those who have talked about the reported Waltz assertions on TNet and other media outlets (books, videos, newspapers) over the past hundred-and-some-odd years, it's a high-profile topic that gives them something to speculate about and maybe draw attention to themselves. The many who claim to have proprietary info about the alleged target are legion, but none have provided a satisfactory solution to the riddle. The truth underlying the rumors is, as usual, likely different than what has been assumed.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who have talked about the reported Waltz assertions on TNet and other media outlets (books, videos, newspapers) over the past hundred-and-some-odd years, it's a high-profile topic that gives them something to speculate about and maybe draw attention to themselves. The many who claim to have proprietary info about the alleged target are legion, but none have provided a satisfactory solution to the riddle. The truth underlying the rumors is, as usual, likely different than what has been assumed.
well if you don't listen to him you won't realize what he is saying is of value where most of the legend is in small isolated spot throughout those years ... set back and listen to each of them and you will realize if you have any chance whatsoever of finding anything worth finding .. every word he said was the grail of wisdom relate to topic yet even he does not know what he says has meaning in ways few will ever realize .. go ahead listen to Clay does it make the colorful pots of the old native tribes or does he speak of things with hidden meanings and even he has no idea they are even there ..it's like the Bark notes ,by the way thank you Wayne for sharing them ...but Sims tells Bark something so valued to the legend but i have never seen anyone realize it's there other than me ...what really kills it for me is i posted a picture here of it and no one even realized what it was ...lol when many just wanted me to leave or get band , you were that close and had no clue or idea just how close you were to the real LDM . ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for more than 25 years i looked for the letters J.W.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for more than 25 years i looked for the letters J.W.
i was shocked when i found the letters J.D. on a flat rock at the bottom of a monument , Joe Deering ! yes , it is 90 ft away from the mine i found .

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
don't just make you mad when young kids make piles of rocks all over the mountains and you have to take them apart so no one gets confused about what they mean .. i took pictures of it before i took it down ... made sure no one would see it .. just in case ..now really who is to say some kid with the letters J.D. made that in 2004 ..could be right ...everyone is always saying leave nothing behind . so i did just that ..i left a picture here on the site but i don't know if i deleted it ..easy come easy go ... so waste your time looking for the Joe deering monument ,it is gone ..so was it the LDM he found ... smiling yup ! ...lol sometimes you just pi** me off ! band that sh** and if you band me like i said no one and i do mean no one will ever find that mine ...i am getting old i have to go and dream about all that gold ore .but hear is something to think about . the gold ore deering had was left overs from Waltz dump pile ...lol see deering was a smart miner , he got close and knew the mine was close by but he could not find it . but he tried ,than he got the idea he could use what he did know to get help why he still looked for it ........he never found the mine . i did .......lol see sometimes what you think is not going to help you find anything ...if it is already gone .. but i got pictures of it and it was there in 2004 ....there once upon a time . long gone today ...i have had a great time being a Dutch Hunter . i thru over $50,000 into the wind just to know what i know ... and look how people treated me all these years ...i am just sharing what people shared with me ...i work my a** off forever dime of that money and i don't forget how other people treat me .. so enjoy your hunt .. it's going to be a long one ....you want to know what the real funny thing about all of this is . Wayne and his team had a chance to team up with me . and he was making video and not thinking about what a old crazy desert rat was doing .. bad choice for him and his team . other teams could have talk to me but now that door is closed .. stay safe stay free

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe Deering had the right idea , but just could not locate the mine even when he knew he was within a 100 ft of it , that just goes to show you how well it is hidden .. but don't rule Joe out so fast he was smart enough to put his J.D. on the rock at the bottom of the monument .. smart man , i was even smarter to look there ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know ,one thing thru me off track some . it was the old wagon wheel ruts , i was thinking they were to take the ore out of the mountains , but you will never believe the truth if i tell you , see in 1548 when the first of the Tayopa mining camps got started they stockpiled ore to be moved at a later date , but in the late 1500's early 1600's the church had built a smelter to make bells and items for the church sadly this was part of what got them killed in a massacre, IMHO i will explain what took place ,the church had been befriending the native tribes and wanted to make bells and items to show them the faith in all its splendor . but the Spanish took over the mines and forced the natives to work in mines , and then the spaniards took over the church and had the monks making ingots this the natives saw as the church helping the Spaniards , it got all of them killed when the natives got free .
See that's what threw me off track i was thinking the wagons were taking the ore out of the mountains and they really were not going out of the mountains at all . the wagons had been built there and used only to move the ore from the mines to the smelter near the church ...how do i know because the Tayopa letter never says where the bells were cast . it only says who cast them and gives us a date of 1646 when Tayopa vanished . so the main massacre took place around 1646 ... the tracks are hard to find now but when i found them i realized there was no way to get them out of the mountains ,i started looking for where they did go and why ...when your that far out in the mountain range going anywhere with a 1/4 ton of rock is a lot of hard work ..the Spaniards took over the Tayopa mining camp and became the reason for it vanishing with them and the church ...this is why the native tribes destroyed all the astria and mining sites ,and any church build they would find ..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have a idea of what some of you are thinking right now ,if Tayopa was in the supers is all the ore or most of it still there and what happened to the ore before tayopa vanished and what happen after . well that was the easy part the Beale mining camp started before 1820 they found some of the mines and that made the native tribes mad and they started raids to force them off and away from the mines ..the Beale miniers sent the gold back east and a poor translation of their code left the treasure hunt far from where the treasure is today .. sometimes even the best ideas fail ..for the wrong reasons ,when people get a hold of something they don't have the skills to translate correctly they change the legend forever .see the code was not cypher correctly ,4 lines in pattern . the first started with the letter I for declaration of the independence but they only cypher 1/2 of the true code . the other 3 letter started each of the last 3 lines . true bedford and bufford but sorry not WV ,the other 3 letters were (owa) ,for the state of Iowa ! and yes there was a bedford and bufford Iowa at the time in the 1820's .they had buried the treasure and then took jewils south on the mississippi river to new orleans to trade for supplies . .and yes some one has found the treasure ...TJ Beale was not his real name his name was TJ bedford his father was a stagecoach driver after being one of the best pony express riders there ever was , he knew every trail from mexico to canada and the mining camp ask him to help them get the treasure back east . he got two old prison metal iron jail wagons and took the treasure back to Iowa and no one knew it was treasure and no one wanted to get in the wagons to see .what was in them .. they took the wagons apart and one is been found at the site where the treasure is ...,i even check the bolt pattern on the iron plates .. a match ... see the 30-50 gallon cast pots were order from PA and sent to new Orleans were they had cashed in some of the jewels to buy the cast iron pots ..that's how i knew the treasure was somewhere up river ...

Last edited:

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
i have a idea of what some of you are thinking right now ,if Tayopa was in the supers is all the ore or most of it still there and what happened to the ore before tayopa vanished and what happen after . well that was the easy part the Beale mining camp started before 1820 they found some of the mines and that made the native tribes mad and they started raids to force them off and away from the mines ..the Beale miniers sent the gold back east and a poor translation of their code left the treasure hunt far from where the treasure is today .. sometimes even the best ideas fail ..for the wrong reasons ,when people get a hold of something they don't have the skills to translate correctly they change the legend forever .see the code was not cypher correctly ,4 lines in pattern . the first started with the letter I for declaration of the independence but they only cypher 1/2 of the true code . the other 3 letter started each of the last 3 lines . true bedford and bufford but sorry not WV ,the other 3 letters were (owa) ,for the state of Iowa ! and yes there was a bedford and bufford Iowa at the time in the 1820's .they had buried the treasure and then took jewils south on the mississippi river to new orleans to trade for supplies . .and yes some one has found the treasure ...TJ Beale was not his real name his name was TJ bedford his father was a stagecoach driver after being one of the best pony express riders there ever was , he knew every trail from mexico to canada and the mining camp ask him to help them get the treasure back east . he got two old prison metal iron jail wagons and took the treasure back to Iowa and no one knew it was treasure and no one wanted to get in the wagons to see .what was in them .. they took the wagons apart and one is been found at the site where the treasure is ...,i even check the bolt pattern on the iron plates .. a match ... see the 30-50 gallon cast pots were order from PA and sent to new Orleans were they had cashed in some of the jewels to buy the cast iron pots ..that's how i knew the treasure was somewhere up river ...
are you trying to say that somehow tayopa is part of the lost Dutchman mine legend?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are you trying to say that somehow tayopa is part of the lost Dutchman mine legend?
no in fact the LDM was not found till 1877 and tayopa had been there from the early 1530's is the LDM near the Tayopa site . YES ! the LDM is part of the area not part of the Tayopa legend as far as i know at this point in time .

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i had been looking for the hoya when i ran across the Church but the church is link directly to the Tayopa mining camp , they have been destroyed to the ground and there is almost no sign of them ever being there now but to the trained eye i found 17 remains of old stone and mud buildings. the church and the buildings were mostly from about the mid to late 1500's to about the 1640's . the only missing town or village from that time that match what is known is Tayopa .. ! fact !,i have not said everything i know but when i go back if i do i will let people know what i find and when ..i am not in great health and a 16 mile hike is a lot for me at this time .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your logic is undeniable 😁👍
OK , i will bite , you tell me another Church that was able to cast and mold Bells at the same time was casting ingots . around the early 1600's ... go ahead i will wait ..

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
no in fact the LDM was not found till 1877 and tayopa had been there from the early 1530's is the LDM near the Tayopa site . YES ! the LDM is part of the area not part of the Tayopa legend as far as i know at this point in time .
BB, below is your entire post, that includes my quote that you changed.

Dude, you should not be doing this.
IMG_0905.jpeg

Yes, I reported your actions.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
OK , i will bite , you tell me another Church that was able to cast and mold Bells at the same time was casting ingots . around the early 1600's ... go ahead i will wait ..
This thread is not for Tayopa 🤪
What don’t you understand.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote corrected. BB, make sure your reply is after the qoute marks, it violates our rules to add to or change a members message, members shorten a quite but can not add to change words quoted.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote corrected. BB, make sure your reply is after the qoute marks, it violates our rules to add to or change a members message, members shorten a quite but can not add to change words quoted.
. stay safe stay free

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
i understand your not a MOD or admin . your life must really suck ! ...lol
I’m glad you have understanding 👍
No, my life does not suck, but having to watch my posts, when you’re around, does.

Take care BB,
Idahodutch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread