bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been able to see the heart. I don't see a Phoenix rising. I have outlined some of the things that I see, some of which I have described in prior posts.

PR Edited.JPG

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I would be there for every solstice ... this place may interesting when the sun is just right.

Again, what time of day was the image taken?

Also, what time of year was the image taken?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been able to see the heart. I don't see a Phoenix rising. I have outlined some of the things that I see, some of which I have described in prior posts.

View attachment 1523074

These popped out to me on the Higher Resolution photo

blooi.jpg

Going a bit extreme in thinking .

Gargoyles on Pillars ?

gar.jpg

But not Scott Wolter/ Knights Templar extreme though :tongue3:

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

View attachment 1523074

Well, I could point you right to it if you had said what you saw in each circle ... ok, I'll do it anyway.

Even with the farthest right item circled, move left about 2/3 of the way to the left and you should be right on top of it. It will be almost directly below (actually just right of) the 5th circle from the right.

I believe you will see lots of shadows if you show up at the right time of year ... keep a GOOD camera with you when you go.

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
The big thing for me would be where you where standing when you took this picture. Point of sight is something that helps with seeing and spotting sign. Where you at a marker or on a trail.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ya'll missed this....

PR 01 Scene-2.jpg

Jabba the Hut sitting on top of the hill. Best seen in
the small version as posted.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I recall this picture was taken about 2 in the afternoon and 2-3 days after the solstice. I'll have to figure out where I was standing when I go back there. I may gave been standing on a big rock. I know there are 3 rocks that need to line up to make the salamander. Who does that? I want to know.
Nicholas

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
If your on the trail there’s a big shadow heart. Looks pretty good to be coincidence with the triangle within sight. The triangle can’t be a natural formation it was cleared off to stand out. The lines are strait to.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello Jeff, my thought's are that one of the corners show a direction and the total number of feet of the triangle combined should be the distance to something interesting such as the location of the boulder you may have to build another triangle using the same pattern and the boulder should have a carving on it. Very interesting set up.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jeff, my thought's are that one of the corners show a direction and the total number of feet of the triangle combined should be the distance to something interesting such as the location of the boulder you may have to build another triangle using the same pattern and the boulder should have a carving on it. Very interesting set up.

I don't read that much into it.
in, my Mind The Triangle has only been there a Month or so,
year tops. & done by an Archeological crew,
Treasure Hunter or person on a personal mission of some sort. (Camping or other)
if it were Level I'd guess Chopper Landing, But it appears to be a hill side
& too close to the wall for anything but a drone.

It could be a recent Pointer for someone above in a Chopper, But seems like allot of Work for that.
Could also be from a Rock Climbing Crew/Club setting up there to get to the top
or cave

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Thanks folks I have seen triangles - squares- and rectangles used, I do not know why unless distance was a problem in certain areas or they just wanted to mix things up.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dsty. Aren't triangles used to put a cache right in the middle of the triangle. I've seen a pictograph of a triangle with a dot in the middle of it. You are closer to the age of this triangle. It's been several years since I took the picture. Rocks could have fallen since then but I haven't been checking. But IMO this triangle is hundreds of years old. I would put it contemporary with the Spanish or older.

Someone mentioned Templars. There are numerous "statues" that remind me of Templars or Vikings or some other sea travelers. There are all kinds of carvings in these rock formations.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures for fun.

I am posting some more images just to see what other people can see and what they mean. Actually one of them I have already outlined some items. Who created this art?

1. 100_6777 Bell.JPG

2. 100_6818 Midget.JPG

3. Baldy.JPG

4. Panel.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have identified what I can see in the photos. I had already explained it in previous posts but now I have put it right below each circle.

Names.JPG

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
I was working with a salesman in Mexico that had a mule head on a mountain side, he measured the head and I believe it was 69 feet tall, and it pointed to a Fort in Mexico and the distance I believe it was 120 miles divide by 2.5 ( league )= 48 leagues. The salesman had a route that he ran every week and use the odometer on his car for measurement. The Spanish foot = 11.5 inches. Spanish and Portugal unit of measurement fits

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
bookcliff you are right on I have seen the middle of squares, rectangle and triangles used in several places especially in the Settlers Square league, they used the corners, middle, to the side inside or outside. They seem to always have something at the site as to what method was used.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread