dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, you're out of control. What's a matter. Wouldn't let you post this at friendly? Quite frankly it's boring! Sell your Sand shark or send it back to get it fixed if you're not happy.
DC

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please let us know if you are on the payroll before your posts. It is only fair to the other American companies you are trying to discredit.

troll_spray.jpg

Attachments

• troll_spray.jpg
    troll_spray.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 11,899

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dude, you're out of control. What's a matter. Wouldn't let you post this at friendly? Quite frankly it's boring! Sell your Sand shark or send it back to get it fixed if you're not happy.
DC

Lots of us over the years have purchassed entry level detectors thinking we could run with the big boys. Its no different in any other way of life. People by a Hyundai and think it will drive like a Lexus.
I started with a Bounty Hunter I, BFO oh ya that was the only detector made than. But I have worked my way up the ladder and settled on one or two brands that suit me for different type detecting. I now have a 12 or more detectors (3 of the same)and each one has its place in hunting for treasure.There are other that will post the other way, best detecor ever and try to drag you in to there mistakes by posting finds purchased online.
Its up to the end user to know how to use his or her detector reguardless of type or brand you own.You all have to remember every one is different just like the guy on the beach who shows you the same ring for 10 years and tells you he just found it today! I thing you get the idea........

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hobbit, back off and stop trying to stir up trouble, we have not received a single complaint from a paying sponsor about any member here........

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2009
Far, Far Away
I blame these posts on the heavily sanded in beaches.
The storms are coming and the finds will once again occupy
the frustration of finding only bottle caps, pull tabs and can slaw.
I paid 600.00 for my Sand Shark and have made at least 8,000.00 to
10,000 dollars in return for three years of hunting. Thank you Tesoro.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think when you look at all the great Sand Shark finds that have been posted, and that's just on this website, it pretty much speaks for itself. Especially when some of these hunters have other machines they could be using. Some hunters have had great success with them and I'm all for that because enjoying the hunt and finding the goodies is really what it's all about, and they're obviously doing both with great success.

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Well Congrats, Hobbit...you are my first (and only poster) I'm putting on ignore... I must say the posts with the least amount of information.

Adios.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Scottyboy

May 15, 2012
Northwest Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I, Whites Prizm III, Tesoro Sand Shark, Fisher 1280-x, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well Congrats, Hobbit...you are my first (and only poster) I'm putting on ignore... I must say the posts with the least amount of information.

Adios.

Oh man, didn't realize you could do that...

Thanks for the tip.

stpauli914

Jun 7, 2011
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If we all ignore him will he go away? Lets just no one comment on any thread started by him and see :)

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please let us know if you are on the payroll before your posts. It is only fair to the other American companies you are trying to discredit.
Hobbit, please let us know if youve stopped taking your medication before your posts. It is only fair to tnet members who are trying to view meaningful threads.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you dont like your tesoro let me know I'll pay shipping an give you $50 for it ......an NO I dont work for tesoro just like their machines ....along with a few other makes .

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok I'll bump it up to $75

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
I just wonder if the Moderators look at the computer addressing of members. We seem to have just a few problems crop up,only to disappear. But I'm thinking they reappear as a different name, but same poor attitude and poor demeanor!

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
I blame these posts on the heavily sanded in beaches.
The storms are coming and the finds will once again occupy
the frustration of finding only bottle caps, pull tabs and can slaw.
I paid 600.00 for my Sand Shark and have made at least 8,000.00 to
10,000 dollars in return for three years of hunting. Thank you Tesoro.

I blame these posts on the lack of standards at other forums where the negative posts are not only allowed to stand, but are invited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
I just wonder if the Moderators look at the computer addressing of members. We seem to have just a few problems crop up,only to disappear. But I'm thinking they reappear as a different name, but same poor attitude and poor demeanor!

Just some people trying to bring some of the mean spirited attitude from one forum to another. On one forum one of the administrators actually chastised a Tesoro supporting member for hiding behind a screen name. He did this while he himself was hiding behind a screen name. I think the point was that the member was a suspected tesoro employee and that was a no no. However the point was lost in the laughter over the screen name comment. Which was too funny!!!!!

That said, in the past, employees of a certain sponsor have posted blindly on that same forum and it seems OK with the administrators. Go figure!!! I guess if Tesoro wants positive press over there they need to pony up.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We do not need to start a forum war by naming, insulting, or putting down other forums and how they are ran.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the whole situation/debate & continued rambling of this issue is pointless. It's the great thing about a quality forum, there are always more then enough experienced, knowledgeable, and proven users who are willing to share their experiences and all that they know. When in doubt, PM them. "Splitting the machine performance hairs" will never replace "confidence, knowledge, & comfort in the machine being used." If the user has no confidence in the machine in his/her hands and they don't enjoy using that machine then they may as well go home regardless of the brand or model or cost. There is at least one user on this site who is having "FANTASTICALLY AWESOME" results with his Sand Shark....and there is a very good reason for that. "And it's not the machine!" This same user has even helped me get better performance and way better results out of my "other brand" machine. Now this should tell you a lot about that individual and the reasons for his obvious success. :thumbsup: So if I have learned nothing else from these forums, the one certain thing I have learned is that success is not about the machine being used or the splitting of hairs in a machine's performance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread