DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here ya go, guys. I don't necessarily endorse this, but it does relate to the VP story and makes more sense than the good old "Spanish treasure" explanations.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/k...istory-treasure-hunting-tips.html#post5017895

All this talk about presidents stealing gold (LBJ from Bloody Hands site), (Nixon from VP), makes me wonder where all the gold from Ft. Knox went????
That might be for a later book in history.
Things that make me go hmmmmm
As Ova said "where gold goes, blood flows"

wr

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amigo,:coffee2: The key is boots on the ground to figure these things out, trial and error, extra info always helps, but you yourself have to figure it out and always use your own feelings, and spirit, your knowledge in your spirit ,and trust how to read that to your benefit, things always aren't what they seem,:hello:NP:cat:

NP: you kinda side stepped my questions: 1. have you read the Kenworthy books? 2. and if so, do they concur with what you have found with your boots on the ground.
This answer could help me put confidence in the signs I am following or not. So its just asking your honest opinion.

I know you insist that we next generation treasure hunters put boots on the ground, that is good, I think very few are putting more boots on the ground than I am. But I just wanted to know if the books seemed to be accurate with your many findings when you were putting your boots on the ground????

wr

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP: you kinda side stepped my questions: 1. have you read the Kenworthy books? 2. and if so, do they concur with what you have found with your boots on the ground.
This answer could help me put confidence in the signs I am following or not. So its just asking your honest opinion.

I know you insist that we next generation treasure hunters put boots on the ground, that is good, I think very few are putting more boots on the ground than I am. But I just wanted to know if the books seemed to be accurate with your many findings when you were putting your boots on the ground????

wr[/QUOTE Amigo,:coffee2: I myself never used them,but they cant hurt,np:cat:

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amigo,:coffee2: The key is boots on the ground to figure these things out, trial and error, extra info always helps, but you yourself have to figure it out and always use your own feelings, and spirit, your knowledge in your spirit ,and trust how to read that to your benefit, things always aren't what they seem,:hello:NP:cat:

NP: there are 2 big mysteries I would like to solve: 1. where does the "lil map" lead. 2. who is this NP character?
I have a feeling you know a lot more than you will tell, your heart wants you to pass info on to the next generation but your mind wont let you be specific.
Have you seen the map cave? Have you been in the map cave? (the cave where the original "lil map" came from)
thanks for what you have given.
wr

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have'not found them particularly useful, but they can be. Any traps probably have long since been deactivated by mother nature.

RDT3: the person who photographed the original "lil map" was susposedly well versed in "map language" if you will.
He thought the lower left portion of the map is Aztek.
are you any closer to opening Tayopa?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
NP: there are 2 big mysteries I would like to solve: 1. where does the "lil map" lead. 2. who is this NP character?
I have a feeling you know a lot more than you will tell, your heart wants you to pass info on to the next generation but your mind wont let you be specific.
Have you seen the map cave? Have you been in the map cave? (the cave where the original "lil map" came from)
thanks for what you have given.
wr

The "lil map" has a big brother, which can't be posted here. The two maps are similar and presumably lead to the same destination - if they are not modern day distractions, that is. The action begins in the Caballos and ends elsewhere. As far as who "np" is - ¿quien sabe?

I'm not familiar with np's map cave or its link to the "lil map", but the real Map Cave lies about 50 miles southwest of the Caballos. It too has an Aztec connection, at least according to some treasure hunters who were hot on it in the 1930s, and another guy who spent a lot of time there in the 1960s. Yes, I've seen it many times and been in it. The land it sits on is now controlled by a mining company, which greatly complicates access.

map cave.jpg

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "lil map" has a big brother, which can't be posted here. The two maps are similar and presumably lead to the same destination - if they are not modern day distractions, that is. The action begins in the Caballos and ends elsewhere. As far as who "np" is - ¿quien sabe?

I'm not familiar with np's map cave or its link to the "lil map", but the real Map Cave lies about 50 miles southwest of the Caballos. It too has an Aztec connection, at least according to some treasure hunters who were hot on it in the 1930s, and another guy who spent a lot of time there in the 1960s. Yes, I've seen it many times and been in it. The land it sits on is now controlled by a mining company, which greatly complicates access.

View attachment 1331634

DO you have any more photos of the markings in the map cave?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

je-039-0039t-bishops-staff.jpg

Also , if the snakes would been lifted to join each other with the cross , then the new shape would be a heart which would has the cross between the snakes . This image fits exactly with what i have explained about the ancient meaning of the heart in my post #111 , page #8 of this thread . I wrote how the bad with the good are joining in a zero point ( the infinity ) . The infinity is also recognized in that very ancient era like a cross in another cross shape , like in the Spingfield pictures from the post # 112 ( in the red circle )

cross.jpg

So , the meaning of the serpents began many thousand years before Moses and other Biblical explanations .

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting in that you, my Grick friend, also marked a treasure sign, the turtle. Now figure out the relationship with the other markings and Illl give you .05 % of what I find there , minus 50% of the expenses:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So , the meaning of the serpents began many thousand years before Moses and other Biblical explanations.

You better be careful talking about snakes. Springfield began a very interesting thread discussing snakes and their symbology a couple years ago, focusing on snakes as treasure signs. The mods deleted the thread because some religious wacko objected to the subject matter. I think the wacko was affiliated with a sect that likes to play with snakes to prove the power of their beliefs. Ha ha.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You better be careful talking about snakes. Springfield began a very interesting thread discussing snakes and their symbology a couple years ago, focusing on snakes as treasure signs. The mods deleted the thread because some religious wacko objected to the subject matter. I think the wacko was affiliated with a sect that likes to play with snakes to prove the power of their beliefs. Ha ha.
I remember that. I was interested in the topic, there didnt seem to be anything that was out of line at all.The last i remember was him telling(upset) that springfeild knows darn well what the serpent represents.:dontknow: Why the mods deleted that thread is beyond me. Really strange, the topic must have hit a nerve in someone. I thought it was a BS move.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread