DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
View attachment 1067384

BS ?

You've read Springfields story about my Dads tape that I gave him .

The film was shot on boths sides and in the middle of the Organ Mountains

The cave photo is not in The San andreas .

It is in The film I gave Springfield .

The film is shot by Claude , in the film are

Alton Posey
Clearence Mcdonnel
Jim Methvin
Claude Suddereth

and

My Dad Harvey Snow

and ,,,

that Cave in this photo .

The Cave is in Johnson Canyon

Left hand side just above the Hot spring in the film

it is a shallow cave and at the back of it is a hole to look out of
and you see on the peak back there a symbol

as you enter Johnson about half mile before this cave

is a flat top boulder , on that boulder is a collection of rocks set up denoting what appears to be
a wagon train of goods headed up canyon

Not only is this Cave not the 1300 steps

it only goes back about 5 to 6 feet

and was cleared by miners to have a shelter to sleep in .

The Mines

One is over the notch at the head of the canyon

one to the left and above and behind this cave .

others are over the ridge and past Oak Canyon and Up Texas Canyon .

Mike you crack me up dude

You are Lousy at Deception man .

Post some more Pics man

I'll tell ya where they were taken

like I said dude

it is ALL GONE

and that Cave ,, oh my gawd dude

OMG

how dang freaking funny

you are a Clown Boy

HAHAHHAHGHHAHAHAHa

and there was a gold vein just up the canyon from that cave

Claude , Dad , and probably Gila remembers this ,,, cleaned that Vein out before Claude and family moved to Soper.

FUUUUUUNNNNIIIIIIEEEEEeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Ed

the experiences , man , lived a FULL life in short time man .

When the Book hits

" Sex on Silk "

" smooth and slippery , just like sex on silk "
refers to the way operatives of the intelligence community operate .

I take the reader into the technological tracking and surveillance

The techniques
the advanced laser micro-phones

It was a Trip man

I am on tons of film Ed

it was like a " Truman Show " of Roger Snow .

Stuff was actually fun

I took a Drywall Nail Once

I could flick and stick those suckers like a Man throws a dart

This A$$ on my Job with a scaler wave apparatus aimed at me , Pee'd me off

it heats you from the inside out man

I spun , and flicked the inch and half long Nail at his face 30 feet away

it stuck just a hair below his eye .

By the time he could grasp what I'd done ,, I was on him kicking him all over the floor

did I get arrested ?

Nope

He would have to give up his I.D.

get it ?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger drink your coffee and relax. You could have said all of the last posts in three sentences. Cream ??

Let's get to your shooting a bit. 45 1911?? shooting from the hip?? where was the pistol when it fired and the pennies?

Bill Jordan , my teacher, hit aspirin tablets. I personally could draw my .357 and hit a human sized target to 15 yards in 3/5 th of a sec. slo fire, up to 400 meters/ Let's talk guns for a bit.

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Quote Ed T : " .I have not seen anything like that "

Ed

While America's men are watching sports in a Bar washing their guts with Beer

I am outside in the World free to roam and live the life they only see on the Nature Channel

it is always a matter of how a person wishes to live life .

I went into the Treasure Game to Help my whining Father get a Treasure recovered for him .

I had a really confortable income
i could not spend the money I made for I live so frugal

I was happy and traveled everywhere I wished

I got sucked into the treasure game by Dad

and my life became a Living Circus of Clowns with firecrackers in their brains

While America watched the Touch Down and reached for another Chip to dip

I watched a person slam a Pole or face full of Pipe

While people were in Bars wasting brain cells
i was shooting a home invader

or i was Dodging the Satellite Tracking system under my Horn button by driving to Stallion site at the Radar display
to scramble the signal while I removed the Bumper Beeper as I call them . and throwing it onto a passing Semi

While Moms gathered around Soccer games and gossiped about sweet their girls look in that new
Chinese made summer dress ,,,,

I entered caverns and filmed treasure

While Oren Swearingen drove around asking for treasure clues

I was solving them

Understand ?

it is how you spend your time

Life is meant to be LIVED not SPENT

I lived life

others spent theirs watching T.V. and cruising Shopping Malls .

Seen much have I ?

3 books written and I had to edit out tons of the events .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Roger drink your coffee and relax. You could have said all of the last posts in three sentences. Cream ??

Let's get to your shooting a bit. 45 1911?? shooting from the hip?? where was the pistol when it fired and the pennies?

Bill Jordan , my teacher, hit aspirin tablets. I personally could draw my .357 and hit a human sized target to 15 yards in 3/5 th of a sec. slo fire, up to 400 meters/ Let's talk guns for a bit.

I used a cross draw holster

stance is sideways to the target pennies
to slim up the target you make

the shots were from the buckle area

arm barely moves , which lessens the opponents chances , by the time he realizes you have a gun in hand

he hit the ground .

The Colt i used was full sized 5 inch 1911 concealed in pants below belly button for fast access

the hand slips under the shirt as though scratching an itch
never comes out from under the shirt

is fired fraction after clears belt

blap blap
then hand moves gun free .

left arm is held behind back out of the way .

There is a L.A. Sherriffs report from 1989

a goon walked up to rob me at gun point at a pay phone

My Gun ?

over in the car under a newspaper

it was an upscale neighborhood
who would have thunk ,, right ?

I make as though to pull my wallet and hand it to him

He reached close

BANG on the chin

Cop shows up
looking for this guy
he just tried to rob a lady earlier

Cop says : " Let me get this right , he walked up , placed the gun toward you ,, and you hit him ?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say back : H-LL YES , he got stupid , I'd knock you out too if you tried to rob me .

That cop thought I was nutz ,,, heh heh

I grew up near street gangs

fear only got you dead there , so it was defeat the inner fears ,, or live like a victim .

Guns work man

Self reliance is where it's at .

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
heh that story about the robber and cop

I left out a line

when I told the cop I'd knock him out too if he tried to rob me

he said : " WHAT ! " P.O.'ed at me

Look i said ,,, I'd of shot that Fool as he pulled ,,, but ,, I left my guns home this time ,,

Knock him out was the only choice I had , could'a been worse ya know ,,
I could have set him afire and left

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to understand what I understood from a very early stage in life

I own my world , cops are not authority nor the robbers , in it .

I live in a separate world then You and the rest .

I do not think like you
nor are my interest are as yours

Most seek success , and think wealth is the barometer for that success in life ,,,

I on the other hand , believe free will and self actuated motivations , denote the qualities of success .

I never joined the " HUMAN RACE "

I allowed that the keeping up with the Jones' ,, is a false run ,, for it is ,,,

who would want what the Jones' have ,,

by that , you are living life for a replication of someone Else's Ideals ,,,

That is being a Puppet on a string man .

I am a Misfit by my own will to do it my way , live in my own skin , innovate a life style that suits my Happy button .

Treasure to you

just ain't treasure to me

as my experiences point out

Treasure disrupted my Solace ,

if you have it

scum comes sniffing

who wants scum around them ?

Look at Oren Swearingen man

He was all over treasure hunters all the time

like a mole got in the house

see what I mean ?

imagine you are sitting having Dinner

a Knock

There's Oren

Hey can I ask just one more question abouth that Cave with 1300 steps Harvey ?

see what I mean

Your life will be invaded like that .

I am far too reclusive man

I don't suffer loneliness as some do

crowds are a chaos of energy transmission to me .

as I said

I got in to help dad

he alluded to the Spy problem

he just did not express to what extent it was .

Regrets ?

Heck NO

I got to live within the Intel Projects

learned from the varied experiences

seen more hair raising sights

what a rush it has been

what a long strange trip it's been man .

and look at the now

I get to play with Gollum

ain't that some fun man ?

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
here you go

This link takes you to a thread of mine from about 2008

The tech I speak of in it

was finally released for Civilian use in the entertainment industry about 2 to three years ago .

I first released this info ona GLP forum in 2001

how did I know about it ?

It was used on me , they projected a Holograph of a UFO over my Camp in the desert in 2006 just before the Phoenix lights
incident.

How did I figure it out ?

Deductive reasoning

I first saw it's use in 1986

the second time was in 1989 at my sisters house where they projected a 3d image of " Father Death " into my
Nephews beedroom , which scared him witless as I laughed at him .

here's the link

that's my handle : Cynicalabsurdance

Chem trails and the Holographic UFO, page 1

Spy's ,,,,,,,,,,,,, ya gotta love 'em

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cross draws are extremely fast IF you twist your body to the left as you grab your gun but the body movement does the actual drawing. They are severely restricted for anything except a frontal target. The ole hip draw is still the fastest.

Did you flip a safety or simply cock the hammer?? I hate safeties.

For under the shirt it isn't particular fast, only when the holster is exposed.

and as for different worlds I was a Border Patrol Officer, and also spent 50 years in the Mexican barrancas searching for legendary mines, lost towns, and trying to stay out of the Mexican bandidos way, generaly succesful..

I also spent 6 months living off of the jungle on Quintana Roo looking fro Mayan ruins, ya might say I have been living an active life also.. Castro's agent tried ot get me to fly PBY;s for him, but no thanks

Ah, drink yer coffee.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just for you Roger, read while enjoying yer coffee.

###############

Good afternoon: I posted this from a news paper article here in Mexico -->

Armed resistance to the Zetas is forming throughout Mexico by the citizens.
A post was promptly sent to me --> with the tongue in cheek joke, " they need
you to teach them Jose", referring to the article mentioning that most did
not know how to use their arms effectively yet..
I, in return posted --> Morning Lxxxxx: As a matter of fact, I did train one that later turned enforcer for the local narcos, Charlito.. He knew of my reputation and asked me several times to teach him how to shoot a pistol, he was an exceptional student, I soon had to really stretch to stay with him. Hie managed to beat Billy The Kid by the time that he was the same age. His first notch was his sister.

He always claimed that it was an accident, that he was shooting at a hanging flower pot, which just happened to be aligned with the door and fired just as she stepped out . hmmmm. Incidentally, a bit of extremely jealous, incest was hinted at. hmmmm Next he was in the state police, where he became fairly wealthy and added more notches.. He would often drop by with other state police to have an informal match. He was constantly getting better.

One day while driving between Navojo and Obregon, I saw hundreds of book sized green plastic packages lying in the hiway. Naturally I stopped, and picked up an intact one for my friend in Alamos who had extremely bad arthritis. He steeped it in alcohol and after sufficient period, rubbed the concoction on his joints. He claimed that one application kept him pain free for over a week at a time. As we were leaving there, I saw a driver from California picking them up like firewood. snicker. Later I read that the state police had recovered 3 - 4 packages?? A state police car was entering the area just as I was leaving?? I often wondered if he and the Californian had any problems with each other. Later when I mentioned this to Charlito he became a bit agitated, and said " You @#$@#$, stupid, gringo, I have a good market for that, we could have made a fortune
huh.gif

The next that I heard of Charlito, was that he had just shot his superior while leaving a cantina. He shot him in the back of the neck as they were leaving with his .44 maggie. Then as his chief was laying on the ground gasping, he deliberately shot him twice more. He always claimed that one should never allow for a return match. The local police were afraid to try to apprehend him, so he rode off to his nearby ranch' It turns out that they were arguing how to split the money from up another batch of narcotics.

A week or so later the federals picked him up quietly at the ranch and he eventually did 2 years in a 'comfortable' prison. As he was leaving the prison a representative of the Federal police approached him and offered him a position with them ?? Here was a guy that had just killed his boss
huh.gif
He turned the federal down, since the local branch of the narcos had offered him much more money to be their enforcer.
He gained many more notches and set the basics for his undoing. Among his latest victims, was the son of the jefe (chief) of the competing narco group in Navajoa. The jefe thought that this wasn't quite cricket, and sent 3 men with auto weapons to balance things out.

Charlito was just a country boy at heart and stayed at his ranch just outside of Alamos. He used his mule for transportation. The three waited for him on top of a rise, and as he topped it, they opened up with automatic fire until their ammo ran out, it turned out that they were deathly afraid of him. Charlito, his mule, and his doggie were all shot full of holes. No serious effort was made to find them.

Once while I was exploring the sierras, I made friends with an Indian. He was a true product of the sierras, he could neither read nor write. One night, many months later, I heard a loud banging on my front door. Upon opening it, I found my Indian friend, drunk . He merrily breezed past me and entered the house. I maneuvered him into the kitchen and started dumping coffee into him.. As usual with some of the hill Indians down here, he was was giggling. as he sobered up he commenced to tell me that he had escaped the federal troops that had trapped his group of would be Indian revolutionaries, that the federals had killed many of his friends and that his jefe (chief) was holed up at --, I stopped him right there and said that I didn't want to know here his jefe was, since no matter what happened I would be blamed.

He understood, then said "Don Jose, I want you to go the US and get me 100 Garand M-1 Rifles in 30-06 , 1000 rounds for each, 10 .45 19'11, and the same amount of ammo for them.. I want you to buy a Bronco to bring them back, I will let you know where in the sierras to take them. Hmmm, -- I carefully explained to him that I personally did not have that that much money. He grunted , and said " No problem Don Jose, I'll give you 10 kilos of the black Opium extract. Sell it and keep what ever is left".

I then tried to explain the problems of passing the border, that the Mexican officials would inspect the car. He appeared puzzled and said "what right do they have to search your car ? again hmmm After giving him some vague promises to help him in other ways, he left. Side thingie, the slaughter of some 100 Indians was never reported or in the news papers.

Later one day, I ran across Charlito with a group of drunken narcos playing mariachi music along side of a back road. They were practicing with submachine guns shooting across the road. Naturally I stopped. Some of them approached me very belligerently and demanded to know what was I doing there. I was explaining that I was returning from the sierras, when Charlito appeared. After hugging me, he promptly told them to back off, that I was his personal friend and that I was the best pistolero in Mexico, that I had taught him how to shoot,, Naturally I had to have few beer, being Charlito's compadre (?) and as the conversation dragged a bit, I remember my Indian friend and asked charlito " I have an Indian friend in the sierras that wants me to sell 10 kilos of the black gum, what would his group think of it"? He sobered up a bit, thought, then said don't worry Jose, I will vouch for you, have fun, but please don't make a habit of this".

Sigh, think of the many lost chances to be wealthy that I have thrown away, I guess that I have to blame the lousy, cottin pickin, Border Patrol for reinforcing my original set of morals.

The BP, Bill Toney, Jordan, keith, McGivern and Capt Wadman all had a hand in my training. Without being a bit asinine, they did a good job, I beat the Mexican national pistol champion. When I was actively exploring the remote barraca regions, evey little group of people that I met, once they saw my .357 S&W on my belt, would insist on a bit of informal competition. I did my part to successfully uphold the BP's reputation, both with the pistol and propaganda. They were always greatly impressed when I insisted on setting up a human sized target up to 400 meters, they wouldn't even try with a rifle. They were particularly impressed with my quick draw work, 3/5th of a sec to draw and hit a sil target at 10 meters..

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Well

I got out of the routine of fighting for life

and went back to writing songs about life

this one to my loved one of youth

[FONT=Verdana,Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] ~~~~ Sage lands Burning ~~~~

Fades to Blue

from a dark dark sky

Those Thoughts of you

and our reasons why

Suns coming up

and the feelings right

Jar of Souls

in a Lovers cup

and alone again , i meet the night

Silken Sigh

whispered on my cheek

if you love her so

then give her what she seeks

Lovers whom listen

have a special tone to they're voice

Silently glistens when shone

and it's solely your choice

drive that away or keep to own

Night has a Sky

you can feel in a way

That last you through

to the following day

Love has a Feel ,

you cannot throw away

Once inside ,

it's in there to stay

try to ignore it

it just will not go away

I cannot un-love what time

has buried deep inside

I cannot shove back

an incoming tide

Love deep as this in the soul

is too hard to hide

and never let's go

Star shoots down

trailing green through purple sky

falls to the ground

mysteries seen

through the child's,,,,,inner eye

Small Mountain to the West

covered in White Sage

Love comforts best

what causes the rage

Sowed in Peace

Nurtured with love

The soul's greatest Peace

feels as silken lined Glove

Heaven lies inward

never out there

blanketed in loving Kindness

handled with loving care .

Angels dance

on the head of a pin

hold on to your love

feel your heaven within

Sweet the memories

i have of you

may loving kindness

guide all that you do

Who Knows

we may meet again

one day

My love keep you warm child

keep you smiling until then

~~~~~~ End

[/FONT]

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
the above piece is copy righted
so please
do not use it .

It's one of my originals
from a decade or so a go .

thank you

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lately theres been a big discussion about the cave with 1300 steps in it. and whether or not it even existed. I have not seen anyone produce a map of that cave.
but about a year ago when I posted several maps no one thought anything about them. could these two maps actually be referring to the same cave.
its not every day you have a map coming from the same area in question, that has lots of steps, and has M.STARR and carl on it. one map is in great detail,
it shows lots of steps going down to other rooms inside a mnt. np:cat:
View attachment 1066780 View attachment 1066781 View attachment 1066782
to enlarge click on twice
The maps of the two hills loooks like a location of mine in az. The one with the crown reminds me of one of the ldm maps. Atleast the crown does. The trail map showing tayopa. On the far right where it says apache. IMO thats a site in az as well. These maps may be covering a much larger area than anyone suspects. The symbol near the word apachie isnt a mountain. Its a rock. I have seen this rock, and its marked on many of the spanish maps that are online. if I get back out there before the big c finishes me off. Ill compare the maps to my location and let you know what I see. pics if possible.
here is somthing to think about when reading all these stories. I worked the waltzs riddle. {my mine lie in a imaganary circle} when I thought I had it worked out. I went to az. what I found at the location was several of the hand drawn maps . including the perfil map. It looks just like the map. Indian treasure cave and all. I found that I was standing in one of the stone maps as well. I also saw most of the german clues. and the answer to why no one could find it back in the day. My point is that a bunch of different maps all went to the same place. As I think many of the legends are talking about the same place. Well that's in mho. p.s almost every hand drawn map had at least one peace of info that was 100 percent correct. Made me wonder if it was some kind of way to hide good info in plain site. If the searcher new to combine the maps. Only keeping the one good peace from each map. then forming a true map. but that's probably a reach of the imagination.

johnmark29020

Oct 8, 2012
oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Johm, yopu posted --> . if I get back out there before the big ''c' finishes me off Whatcha got ??? coffee?

I have been fighting colon cancer. They tell me im in stage 4. I was supposed to die in six months. 3 1/2 years ago.
I refuse to quit. Thanks for the coffee.
I am making videos of my site. I hope to be able to share them soon.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen end it now or enjoy long vacations, both know our rules....

Thread will be cleaned when I have time...

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Roger, I have presented part of my credentials as being a "Feet on the ground seeker". So I am qualified to talk on the connection between Tayopa and the bars at Caballo / Victorio Let's s talk facts.

John you have a pm on your problem,

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real, Amigo,have some :coffee2:I would think Roger would be very good for first hand knowledge for info you are seekin for that area,
first hand real facts about these area's would be very hard to acquire, true facts of this area are so muddied by personal agenda's and
by too much of nothing to do with nothing. have a happy :coffee2: day.np:coffee2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi NP I am pertly convinced that prob most of the Jesuit deposits are still intact in the Caballos Mts / Victorio Peak.The military's capability's were pretty crude compared to today -- I managed to use one of the later ones on Tayopa

Twas How I found the mine itself with the portal covered with tons of debris and the aux entry well hidden

Long, interesting story there which I am still required to not divulge, results yes, method no. .

Plus what ever was on the trail when the order came to stop everything. Those mission remains which are just blobs now, some hold the last overnight storage n a sub-terrain room

I know of an unnamed mission just below Tayopa which has just such a room, which is loaded with hi-grde gold ore, who knows what else.

I agree, if Roger would get serious, he could contribute much.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi NP I am pertly convinced that prob most of the Jesuit deposits are still intact in the Caballos Mts / Victorio Peak.The military's capability's were pretty crude compared to today -- I managed to use one of the later ones on Tayopa

Twas How I found the mine itself with the portal covered with tons of debris and the aux entry well hidden

Long, interesting story there which I am still required to not divulge, results yes, method no. .

Plus what ever was on the trail when the order came to stop everything. Those mission remains which are just blobs now, some hold the last overnight storage n a sub-terrain room

I know of an unnamed mission just below Tayopa which has just such a room, which is loaded with hi-grde gold ore, who knows what else.

I agree, if Roger would get serious, he could contribute much.

I agree as well. Rog is in love with his own voice (or keyboard). If he could back off the rhetoric for a while, just because his dad was Harvey Snow, means that he has been in the area for a long time, and went a lot of places his dad went. His only problem (and its a big one) is that he thinks everybody that wants information is a spy or a mole.

When he says that he likes to mislead people, I do understand. Like I told him previously, I have had many people think that I owe them something, and should immediately share everything I have learned over the many years I have been doing this. Roger and I handle these people differently. I just tell them that there is some information that I can't/won't share. He makes up wild stories and sends people on their way.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread