Doc. said my daughter had ADHD. and was depressed...?

s.c.shooter

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2008
SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome EXAMPLE OF PARENTING~

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
The teachers would of hated me if I were in school today.Theres no telling how many reports I did on firearms,history of firearms etc.Its not school anymore,its indoctrination.

They hated me when i was in school in the 60's and I didn't write about anything!

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you also get her interested in metal detecting ? good exercise, fresh air etc

Oh ya, well I dig for her if we are in GOOD grass..lol She likes digging for gold as well..LOL

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bluedragon, I don't know a kid that ain't, to some degree, adhd, hyperactive, or just got plain ole' ants-in-the-pants! LOL!
That's part of being a kid.
What most don't have today, is parents that take active and interactive roles in their kids lives. They have tv and video babysitters, schools to "teach" them, and daycare camps, so mom and dads can do their own things.
If YOU are not the one instilling, directing, and molding your kids mind in learning, thinking, and behavior, TRUST ME,
someone else is!

RJC, after I dropped outta 9th grade, the principal (with me still lacking non-acedemic hours) said, "let her go on to highschool, we can't take no more of her here"! :laughing7: High school didn't last 1 quarter either.
Funny though, I did go on to win my local college two 1st place awards in DECA and placed 6th in the nation. School majorly was cutting in to my money making time and doing of things! :laughing7:

I dont know about ALL that...I wasnt like that and none of MY class mates was either. I guess that was a 90's and beyond thing...I don't member any kids back talking as well..spit wads and passing notes...yep but that's about it. But back then teachers took time with the kids as well and class rooms didn't have over 20 kids in each..which is unheard of now days..

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW....exactly what Iv been saying.......

Crispin...PLEASE WATCH

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So EVERYONE knows, I AM NOT...indorsing any products in the ..^^^^ above video only his advise...eat clean and off the land and you WILL LIVE longer with less problems and for GOD sake, go out in the sun some....

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I completely agree. I raise my own birds and there meat and eggs are so much better than store bought. I shoot my own meat too, nothing like a good venison roast with veggies from my garden.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I completely agree. I raise my own birds and there meat and eggs are so much better than store bought. I shoot my own meat too, nothing like a good venison roast with veggies from my garden.

Thank you...I have an aquponics green house....saves money over a normal garden...but anything grown fresh is 100% great..I shoot a lot of squirrel also..lol

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been trying to get my squirrel population back up so I can start hunting them again on my property. My dog likes to kill them, I have one known squirrel left. I am honestly thinking of going to town 6 miles away and setting up live traps and bring them back to my place.

I have been letting a few pigions roost in my corn crib since 2009 and there population went from 4 to about 40, this year I will thin them out. They taste good.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been trying to get my squirrel population back up so I can start hunting them again on my property. My dog likes to kill them, I have one known squirrel left. I am honestly thinking of going to town 6 miles away and setting up live traps and bring them back to my place.

I have been letting a few pigions roost in my corn crib since 2009 and there population went from 4 to about 40, this year I will thin them out. They taste good.

Pine rats can be relocated like anything else...I would catch 6 or more though..

Pigeon sure do...I raise kig pigeons..for just the meat.. they tame rather well also...kids hate pigeon time...LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...live it love it....

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good guide lines....and these are very fragile........the ones we want to skin can rip a finger off...LOL

Last edited:

arnofarrell

Feb 18, 2012
North West Iowa
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last few years have been rough here wildlife wise. When I first moved to my place it was unoccupied for a year and it had deer tracks all around the house and grove and pheasants galore. Now I rarely see a pheasant and until last spring hadn't seen a deer. (I was really excited when they were in my field.) Also the jack rabbit population has almost disapeared in my area. Last year I started to attract more wildlife by planting all native plants which have either nuts or fruits.

If you take care of your land the land will take care of you.

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last few years have been rough here wildlife wise. When I first moved to my place it was unoccupied for a year and it had deer tracks all around the house and grove and pheasants galore. Now I rarely see a pheasant and until last spring hadn't seen a deer. (I was really excited when they were in my field.) Also the jack rabbit population has almost disapeared in my area. Last year I started to attract more wildlife by planting all native plants which have either nuts or fruits.

If you take care of your land the land will take care of you.

This is 100% true...

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..........listen up

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think of this every single time you go shopping, your kids deserve a future.....

OP
OP
B1u3Dr4g0n1

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread