Documentary film

Arrow Media

Jan 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

My name is Sam I work for a television production company in London we are currently working on a new series for the travel channel. We are looking into finding a story that features treasure hunters looking for goodies in tunnels and or mines, if any of you could be of help getting this off the ground and giving me some advice that would be great likewise if you could point me in the direction of someone who may be able to help that would be appreciated.

My email is [email protected]

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon

Regards,

Sam

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO MORE METAL DETECTING SHOWS

OP
OP
A

Arrow Media

Jan 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No No it's not a metal detecting show, its not even a treasure hunt show its a show celebrating the worlds most interesting bridge, waterways, railroads, airports and tunnels and we are looking for a mine/tunnel feature and are quite keen to have an interesting element like people exploring these mines and tunnels for gold or artefacts

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

We are looking into finding a story that features treasure hunters looking for goodies in tunnels and or mines,

Sounds like a treasure hunting to me

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah come on whats wrong with another sort of mining type show. That's the kind of stuff that gets people like me want to go out there and find some riches...lol...That's what made me start gold panning in the first place.

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only good thing about these shows are when people go buy a high end machine thinking there gonna get rich. I have been seenin quite a few high end detectors on ebay for cheap. Even in the description they said "it wasn't what they thought it was gonna be".

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
[QUOTE="Arrow its not even a treasure hunt show its a show celebrating the worlds most interesting bridge, waterways, railroads, airports and tunnels and we are looking for a mine/tunnel feature and are quite keen to have an interesting element like people exploring these mines and tunnels for gold or artefacts[/QUOTE]

Looking for artifacts in a mine or tunnel dosent seems to fit into the scope of the project. But the construction of the 2nd ave subway tunnel in NYC does. They would probably accommodate you.

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then again i wish it was a metal detector show. That way it could give newbies like me better tips.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Then again i wish it was a metal detector show. That way it could give newbies like me better tips.

newgold
the best tip is to not watch these kind of programs...get your tips here, where people care about the hobby.
Gary

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
newgold
the best tip is to not watch these kind of programs...get your tips here, where people care about the hobby.
Gary

Couldn't agree wjth u more g.a.p

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
A

Arrow Media

Jan 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How are you not understanding this. What we are after is a tunnel for a 3 minute story with the angle that there may be some hidden treasure. We're not giving out tips or going around with metal detectors. Any one has any legit ideas I'd love to hear them.

Thanks

rickv14623

Dec 24, 2012
upstate, ny
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think the mods need to delete one. Seeing personal attacks from this person.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keep things civil & on topic all

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Youre one problem here,in this website,sam is that there isnt too many people here stupid enough to enter old tunnels and mines to look for for something that "MAY" be in there.

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really? Guess theres something wrong with me then. A little death defining thing like that is what keeps me on the edge of life. besides not all old mines are dangerous and deadly.

newgoldfinder

Dec 19, 2013
Adams County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh and if you are looking for some mine California is a good spot. Not that long ago there was a few for sale and these mines sit right above the motherload of gold found in California .

OP
OP
A

Arrow Media

Jan 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youre one problem here,in this website,sam is that there isnt too many people here stupid enough to enter old tunnels and mines to look for for something that "MAY" be in there.

OK then if you could point me into the direction of the more adventurous people who go looking for the lost Josephine Gold mine or the Dutchman's gold mine that would be great

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK then if you could point me into the direction of the more adventurous people who go looking for the lost Josephine Gold mine or the Dutchman's gold mine that would be great

HAHAHA! You don't even know what you're talking about! Those are legends, not real places so far as anyone has ever found. There is no tunnel for anyone to enter. I reiterate my last comment to you, go hire some actors for your fake "reality" show.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread