Does anyone know of a clip that holds your shovel to your belt while you hunt?

what I use is a carpenters hammer holder, the kind that would be used on your belt and has a metal loop to put a hammer in , works great for a shovel

what I use is a carpenters hammer holder, the kind that would be used on your belt and has a metal loop to put a hammer in , works great for a shovel

Thanks searching Iโ€™ll look into that my shovel arm has been giving me trouble in my elbow. I need something that can take so if the slack of me holding it so much. Thanks again

I have the one that was offered by Lesche for their shovels and when I used a small 2 ft shovel I made a hook out of some wire I dug.

Lesche Shovel Holster Homemade Hooks
Shovel Holster.jpg hooks.jpg

The lesche works fine for me since I am 6'2" tall I have the holster on my left side using my belt

$_12.jpg

The hook was put in my pants over my belt and into my pants over my left rear pocket and works well with shovels like these.

755625009180lg.jpg

I have the one that was offered by Lesche for their shovels and when I used a small 2 ft shovel I made a hook out of some wire I dug.

Lesche Shovel Holster Homemade Hooks

The lesche works fine for me since I am 6'2" tall I have the holster on my left side using my belt

The hook was put in my pants over my belt and into my pants over my left rear pocket and works well with shovels like these.

I'm the same height and use the exact same Lesche shovel and belt clip holder. It works great for me. Easy to grab and replace the shovel without taking my eyes off the ground. It's plastic, but so far no problems with it holding up under use.

I have one I don't use. More than happy to send it to you if you'll pay postage! PM me. :skullflag:

There's a lot of designs, and it's easy to pick the best one for you - leather, metal loop, etc. The leather loop is the quietest.

The U.S.Army has a canvas shovel cover case that can be attached to a belt. You might be able to locate one in an Army / Navy Store.
Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back