Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fraternity beer blast was held there in 1951 ::) ;D

Seriously, try Googling some of the translation sites. Might give you a clue to language symbol meaning etc.

goverton

Oct 9, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It might help to see a pic of this than what you have typed out.

Ecominer

Banned
Mar 20, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gemini III; Garrett Master Hunter;2009 Minelab Explorer SE Pro; Quantro Discovery Land Tone Magetometer 1A;
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I notice your country of origin is Albania. If that is true, are the signs you found in Albania also?

The reason few people have an idea of what these represent is that most of the people on this web site deal with Americana and Spanish symbols.

I have consulted on signs in Crete and Turkey, but only because of the historical connections.

Can you say what part of Albania are you located, and any significant historical information? Also, upload a picture to this web site.

OP
OP
S

shukallarivani

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
Ecominer said:
I notice your country of origin is Albania. If that is true, are the signs you found in Albania also?

The reason few people have an idea of what these represent is that most of the people on this web site deal with Americana and Spanish symbols.

I have consulted on signs in Crete and Turkey, but only because of the historical connections.

Can you say what part of Albania are you located, and any significant historical information? Also, upload a picture to this web site.

Hi. I apprise your attention.
The signs are in South Albania.
The information I know is: in that place have lived the Slovak people ( state Czechoslovakia that time, country in Europe) that time the symbols are done. The symbols are done in a face of a stone. The stone is placed at the top of a hill, on the east part of hill. Attached to this e-mail i send today a photo taken there. In a few days I'll post another photo which is clearer.

OP
OP
S

shukallarivani

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
shukallarivani said:
Ecominer said:

Hi. I apprise your attention.
The signs are in South Albania.
The information I know is: in that place have lived the Slovak people ( state Czechoslovakia that time, country in Europe) that time the symbols are done. The symbols are done in a face of a stone. The stone is placed at the top of a hill, on the east part of hill. Attached to this e-mail i send today a photo taken there. In a few days I'll post another photo which is clearer.

Attachments

• original.JPG
    original.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 590
  • explain.JPG
    explain.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 562

Clay Lindsey

Jan 8, 2010
Sierra Vista, AZ
...The symbols are done in a face of a stone. The stone is placed at the top of a hill, on the east part of hill...

If the area was populated by Christians, then there is a strong possibility this is a grave marker of someone important.

1) Face of the stone (headstone marker)
2) Top of the hill (someone important)
3) Facing east (Christian tradition)

Clay

OP
OP
S

shukallarivani

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
Clay Lindsey said:
...The symbols are done in a face of a stone. The stone is placed at the top of a hill, on the east part of hill...

If the area was populated by Christians, then there is a strong possibility this is a grave marker of someone important.

1) Face of the stone (headstone marker)
2) Top of the hill (someone important)
3) Facing east (Christian tradition)

Clay

Hi.
Attached to this message I'll send a clear photo I am asking for. I am looking for the meaning of the letters. How can find the meaning of each letter of that? Or how can I find the place these letters will guide me to find ? I know the place where the letters are but I don't know where these letters can guide me to find the place. What is hidden in if that is a grave? In which distance and in which direction North , West, Sud, East.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 22.JPG
    22.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 508

Clay Lindsey

Jan 8, 2010
Sierra Vista, AZ
Go to the town historian. Ask them who was buried on that hill in 1851 or 1951. Tell them you found a lichen covered piece of concrete with someones initials on it. Your "trail" will end with who you discover to be buried there.

Clay

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
shuki,
welcome to tnet, thanks for posting your pic,
Clay is most likely correct in his assessment as most markers found are of the mundane variety,

So just for kicks as there were Jesuits everywhere in Europe for centuries...let us consider what they might have done...

k (c) k=120[c=3] times 3 = 360* the exact number for North
a = go to
C=3 = 3 vara or paces, chains , cordells ect look for some kind of mark on ground
51 = dig 5 feet down and 1 foot north to get the goods [look for rock 2' down [confirmation]
{go 3 paces north...dig down 5 feet, then one foot north.goodies may be gone}
just hypothetical for an insight in to how the codemakers think!
and you never know- this is there style
rangler

hippy  skull.gif

D22 'He reveals the deep and secret things: he knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with him.'

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not mathmatically inclined, but 120 to the 3rd power = 1728000. But, 120 multiplied by 3 =360.

In other words: 1203=1728000 and 120x3=360

OP
OP
S

shukallarivani

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
rangler said:
shuki,
welcome to tnet, thanks for posting your pic,
Clay is most likely correct in his assessment as most markers found are of the mundane variety,

So just for kicks as there were Jesuits everywhere in Europe for centuries...let us consider what they might have done...

k (c) k=120[c=3] to the 3rd power = 360* the exact number for North
a = go to
C=3 = 3 vara or paces, chains , cordells ect look for some kind of mark on ground
51 = dig 5 feet down and 1 foot north to get the goods [look for rock 2' down [confirmation]

just hypothetical for an insight in to how the codemakers think!
and you never know- this is there style
rangler

Thanks for the explanation.
What I want to know is where to start digging, in other words how mach feet away from the marks ?

Clay Lindsey

Jan 8, 2010
Sierra Vista, AZ
Thanks for the explanation.
What I want to know is where to start digging, in other words how mach feet away from the marks ?

Shuk-guy,

Here's the deal... No one that I know of on this or any other forum will give you the exact location, based on photo analysis, to start digging. Although we encourage the pursuit of lost treasure, we WILL NOT accept responsibility for the circumstances of your site. We may get it wrong and you may get upset. OR you may get hurt and you may get upset. OR you may find an empty hole and you may get upset. OR you may dig up a grave and you get upset.
Either way, ultimately YOU will have to do your own work. We are here for GUIDANCE ONLY.

Best of luck,

Clay

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread