• Image003.JPG
    Image003.JPG
    755.5 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That first photo looks to be a Janus monument. There's one face looking to the right and another one looking to the left and slightly upward. Basically it's telling you there are 2 trails. There are many stones about the area that have heavy, black symbols cut into them that may be needed info OR could be false information. Since this monument is large enough to be seen from a distance, I would suggest following the two trails and look for more signs. The left face has a large "V" lying on it's side up on the cheek area. That should be the confirmation mark as well as indicating the major trail.

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Kool stuff, thanks for sharing, When I've encountered eyes, it means to see, so to see IMG_20131021_210457_1.jpg follow point of eye. Apply to surroundings, look for , might even be near were it is seen, (like if your reading this your there), good luck, Justintime IMG_20131021_211421.jpg

OP
OP
S

siftingoutthegood

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you think this is anything? My kids think it is a booby trap.

Last edited:

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
S

siftingoutthegood

Tenderfoot
Oct 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The rock with the eye is located behind the enormous rock face. If I am remembering right, it is the boulder just behind the face that you can see in the picture that shows the face from a distance. I am not sure if my profile shows the picture I tried posting to it, but that is also a different face, from the same general location. I noticed a rock that kind of looks like a sea turtle that was close to the booby trap thing. The overhang only goes in a tinsy bit but it feels really odd.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions