yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About Hampden County, MA?? I have property there W. Granville) and would like to understand what there may be lurking amid the multiple rocks and stones.... so many of those...
Also seeking assistance. Or a fellow rock hound to guide me through the property. When spring comes, it may be a cool day ro so, but may also be a mineral/rock-hound's dream..?
Yakker

BurntBear

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2014
N.E. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Shovels....lots of shovels!
Primary Interest:
Other
About Hampden County, MA?? I have property there W. Granville) and would like to understand what there may be lurking amid the multiple rocks and stones.... so many of those...
Also seeking assistance. Or a fellow rock hound to guide me through the property. When spring comes, it may be a cool day ro so, but may also be a mineral/rock-hound's dream..?
Yakker

You got it; a rockhounds dream! Have you seen what Mindat has registered for that area? It's amazing.

Hampden Co., Massachusetts, USA

Upvote 0
OP
OP
yakker

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BB- My place is nearly due south of Blandford- a mine site. BTW- THANKS for the link. I'd been looking and just couldn't hit the nail on the head. PM me if you feel like taking a field trip. ;)
I'be got some studying to do! Yakker

Upvote 0

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heliodor, yes! Gotta love the beryls. You're going to have a great time on that property. Good luck and let us know what you find.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
yakker

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting