tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agreed to watch my middle daughters Pyrenean Mountain Dog. She taking a week off in the Dominican Republic and sending me beautiful pictures of where shes at and asking me every morning how her baby is doing. I tell her he's doing OK, but the truth is he won't shut the heck up and constantly barking back and forth at his echo in the back yard and I'm all the time yelling at him to get his dog ass off the couch, while I'm up here going out in the cold and shoveling heavy wet snow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240204_070300_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240204_070300_Gallery.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240204_064546.jpg
    20240204_064546.jpg
    822.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20240204_054516.jpg
    20240204_054516.jpg
    926.4 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha. What are you talking about? He appears to have settled in nicely. This is our permanent adoption when our daughter moved out. I feel your pain View attachment 2129367
What a darling. This dog of my daughters is like 6ft tall when he jumps up on your chest. Also he has an aggressive nature in him. He was in the car when me daughter rear ended another car. Some guy ran over and opened her door and put his hand on her shoulder asking if she was OK. Big mistake on his end. This dog of hers went after the guys leg, then proceeded to aggressively warn everyone around to stay their distance, not timid at all and very bold he is. She finally got him contained and he was reported as a aggressive dog. Animal control got involved and sent over one of their officers to stay for a time and monitor his demeanor. She gave him a green light, but anymore reports on him might result in corrective actions.

GDub62

Feb 2, 2022
Georgia
What a darling. This dog of my daughters is like 6ft tall when he jumps up on your chest. Also he has an aggressive nature in him. He was in the car when me daughter rear ended another car. Some guy ran over and opened her door and put his hand on her shoulder asking if she was OK. Big mistake on his end. This dog of hers went after the guys leg, then proceeded to aggressively warn everyone around to stay their distance, not timid at all and very bold he is. She finally got him contained and he was reported as a aggressive dog. Animal control got involved and sent over one of their officers to stay for a time and monitor his demeanor. She gave him a green light, but anymore reports on him might result in corrective actions.
He was just doing his job of being her protector. Good boy

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He was just doing his job of being her protector. Good boy
Definitely a protector sheep dog. I think his need to constantly bark out back is his way of announcing to all that hear wherever you are to stay away or face the consequences if that ain't enough for you whatever's to keep your distance. I wished she'd of maybe found something a bit more friendly, but in her mind he's the greatest thing that can do no wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread