Doing My Part For The Environment

N

Newbie1967

We went to a nature trail I've been dying to hunt today, and I found a whole lot of nuthin - unless you count the pull tabs, broken glass, NeHi soda tops, and other garbage (plus a penny). Only got to hunt for a while because we had my 1-year-old with us and it was nap time! Went home and decided to walk the backyard, found a few pennies and then my digging tool broke. So all in all it was a pretty uneventful day. But a bad day MDing is better than a good day at the office...

HH

NB1967

Upvote 0

TOWcritter

Went throught 3 of the little womans' gardening troughs and she had a fit! I went to REI and bought a neat little thing called "u-Dig-It". It's a stainless steel FOLDING trowel. Pretty heavy duty, 8 1/2 inches open/ 4 1/4 inches folded. Very light weight but sturdy. Comes with a nice belt sheath that's real easy to open w/ 1 hand. I have been putting it through it's paces for a while and I'm going to get another for the wife!

OP
OP
N

Newbie1967

Ahhhh... Very nice. I will have to check that out maybe. In the meantime I bought another trowel yesterday with a stronger handle - but really not what I need. I need a real digging tool that can get through the roots, etc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread