Don't forget the hair rollers.

paulb104

Feb 7, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It all depends on the item. My wife and I once found some new Zoob dinoaur sets at a factory2u. I quickly learned I couple triple or quadruple my money just by sticking in a box. Once i found out they would sell well, I cleaned out every Factory2u in southern ca. and even drove to las vegas and bought a bunch. sold every single one, wich I had lots more!

I know the thread is a little old but I thought I'd add my two cents. Back when I lived in NYC, way back in the early 1990's my wife and I were driving home from Washington DC once in Maryland we happened to spot a very large building with a Warner Brothers Store Outlet sign on it. We got off the highway and it took us over an hour to find it. No gps, and the paper maps weren't much of a help.

The store was a true outlet. They were selling clearance WB store stuff at ninety percent discount. We spent about four hundred dollars that trip in pins and buttons and other small items. When we got home we started listing them on ebay. We sold every single item at a significant profit, percentage wise. Was it a lot of money per item? No. But it all added up. When we were almost finished, we went back! We did this a number of time for a few years. We did really, really well with this. We even bought a few store displays that weren't typically available to the public. I still have Yakko, Wakko, and Dot hanging on the wall :)

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I have two milk crates full of individual and old albums and no one is interested at the flea market. I didn't think on line would be any better.
Marvin

Those records are classic "Goodwill" bin fillers. No value.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried it and I liked it. Good info on these forums. Paid 3 sold for 20 plus shipping. Would have just passed them up. Was missing one clip. DSC08031.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions