Don't forget to be in touch with your feminine side...... :-)

artslinger

Jul 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aside from my jewelry score that I posted about, I score two Dooney and Burke Satchels (handbags). There are tons of fakes out there, so in my desire to learn to spot the good ones, I went to the mall and smelled, touched, and examined quite a lot of them. It paid off yesterday. I paid $4 each. The tan Florentine leather one is $300-$400 on their website or retailers. I know that there are ultra high end purses, so learning about them will really help if I ever come across any! :-)

artslinger Donney3.jpg Dooney1.jpg Dooney2.jpg dooney8.jpg Dooney9.jpg

I'm a guy by the way. :-)

Lol

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice !

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Those could most likely earn you some points if given as gifts!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is once catch to earning those points... DO NOT SAY WHERE YOU GOT THEM OR WHAT YOU PAID! Always backfires...

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I learned this long ago, I would buy these handbags for my wife when I came across them, she seems to have become more tolerant when she see's me unloading tools and other stuff after a good morning of garage sale hunting. Good luck!

Drmad7

Apr 26, 2014
Midwest
Primary Interest:
Other
I buy my wife a purse every year for Christmas and I know handbags because of it. I've bought and sold several. I look for the brands that a lot of ladies don't know about( they look at you funny when you are going through them at the thrift store)...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions