dont shoot me

dirttracker

Greenie
May 30, 2015
florida
Detector(s) used
none right now-more of a rock hound-I used to detect but haven't done it in 10 years.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• DSC_0043.JPG
    DSC_0043.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 127
Upvote 0

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I see you're from Florida. If that's where you found it, it is not dino related. Florida is very young geologically. No dinosaur fossils found there.

OP
OP
D

dirttracker

Greenie
May 30, 2015
florida
Detector(s) used
none right now-more of a rock hound-I used to detect but haven't done it in 10 years.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not an expert on doo doo but I would break it open and check its contents.
...Break it open? Its a turd not an egg. I like my stuff in one piece. I have about a dozen smaller ones so maybe after a bit of research first Ill crack one open if I think it may hide something better than the red dirt look.

OP
OP
D

dirttracker

Greenie
May 30, 2015
florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charl, is was found in either Utah,Wyoming,New Mexico or Colorado. He picked up all kinds of stuff on his journeys and even traded with the last of the Indians before they were shipped off to their camps. He was a cool old dude who searched on and off for Jesse James lost gold.The closest he got was some old bullets from one of his camp sites according to my mom. He found lots of rattlesnakes though

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice poop pile :) I look forward to seeing those points he left you.

OP
OP
D

dirttracker

Greenie
May 30, 2015
florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill look at a couple of smaller ones in terms of cracking one open,and let ya know what I find. I will try to photograph some of his stuff today. Its mostly boring stuff like a killer little folsom, some big paleo blades,ya know...just rocks and stuff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread