Attachments

• SNB11987.JPG
    SNB11987.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 455
  • SNB11986.JPG
    SNB11986.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 444
Upvote 0
We don't have any of those up here in Northern Ohio, If we did I'd find a new hobby............................NAH!, probably just wear boots and walk just a bit more carefully-lol

I'll never understand why anyone would consider this mayhem to be something to brag about. This killing should be a matter of personal embarrassment and deep shame.

Your friend should get better control of his dogs.

he live on top of a mountain in the woods with hugh rocks and snakes all around. he usually doesnt bother them but he was afraid his dogs were gonna get hurt. they patrol the grounds and are not friendly to anything that comes onto his area.
he is gonna eat it and save the skin..

Dont kill em if you dont have to but save the skull and the rattle. the kids will love em. Ive heard some people take out the venom glands too. I wonder why?

I know that you have a very small probability of getting snake bit but if they are in my yard or where the kids/grand kids play I am going to kill them all. I am not scared of them never have been and think they are neat but regardless of what it is if it can hurt anyone and is on my place it's a goner and I aint embarrassed or ashamed to say it...d2

Fat one. Looks like it just shed. They get under our hunting cabin all the time hunting mice. Pull up and they are sunning on the porch. Unfortunately its safer to dispatch one when in its in your stomping grounds than to get bit. Timber rattlers have killed many a dog as the mountains in South East Tn are loaded with them.
Your friend will have a good meal and a nice hide. Better it then his dog. :thumbsup: This heat has them lying low right now during the day and they are pissy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back