Dont worry JuJu and I arnt dead

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Don't worry JuJu and I arn't dead

Hey guys! I know this probably doesn't belong here but just going to let you guys know whats up. JuJu has been very busy with his tatoo job lately and last week I got sick so i decided to visit my grandma instead of hunting with JuJu because I did not want to give him my cold. Now i hear that he got his cold from his neices, and is doing something on sunday. JuJu and I havn't metal detected forever. I am Coin roll hunting during the week while I am sick and working 2 days a week. We will be back soon! :) I did get 3 Silver coins from grandma along with an indian head penny. 2 were SLQ's and one silver washington. I have been also very busy with college. anyways hope everyone else hunts and gets good stuff!!! ;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Don't worry JuJu and I arn't dead

Detectingfreak said:
Hey guys! I know this probably doesn't belong here but just going to let you guys know whats up. JuJu has been very busy with his tatoo job lately and last week I got sick so i decided to visit my grandma instead of hunting with JuJu because I did not want to give him my cold. Now i hear that he got his cold from his neices, and is doing something on sunday. JuJu and I havn't metal detected forever. I am Coin roll hunting during the week while I am sick and working 2 days a week. We will be back soon! :) I did get 3 Silver coins from grandma along with an indian head penny. 2 were SLQ's and one silver washington. I have been also very busy with college. anyways hope everyone else hunts and gets good stuff!!! ;D

Man, I'd be VERY happy finding those coins DF. Congrats & feel better. NyQuil works wonders, but you won't get much homework done. :tongue3:
-MM-

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nothing better for Karma than Hard Work. ;D So when you do get out you will find something great. :thumbsup:

Keep @ it and HH!! :D

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker

HOPE YOU GET OVER IT SOON.,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread