Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
My hands, ears, & eyes =D
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't you hate having to walk away?

You KNOW that teller has silver but they won't give it up?! These moments will haunt you forever!! Either you can hear or see them & for whatever reason, you just can't get the teller to give them up. You don't have an acct there & it would cost you more than you'd get in the silver to set one up or they just want to keep them for themselves. They just dangle them in front of your face only to rip your heart out. It's very sad & very rude!!! I still can't get those beautiful silver halves (I know they were 90%ers by the edges) out of my head that we had to walk away from last week. It makes me sick! :BangHead:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well gee, Wicka, thanks so much for making me feel better! And here I thought we were friends.....

OP
OP
Mrs.CRH

Mrs.CRH

Jul 15, 2012
Orlando, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Haha! True. Now send me whatever silver your teller saves for you & it will seal the deal :tongue3:

D1MES_101

Aug 7, 2012
USA
Primary Interest:
Other
i know! i went to a chase and asked for halves and large dollar coins.... i saw the silver but the lady said i need to have an acc!

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
My parents won't let me open an acc... I'm only allowed 1 acc and thats my dump bank TD Bank (coin counter for free)

Seems like we need to revolt against our parents :o
Yours' will not let you open more then 1 acc. and mine won't let me use college funds for CRH >:(

MrSchulz

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2012
DeWitt, Iowa
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Custom Recovery tools, Nupla Prb4t Soil Probe 60 IN,
Primary Interest:
Other
You KNOW that teller has silver but they won't give it up?! These moments will haunt you forever!! Either you can hear or see them & for whatever reason, you just can't get the teller to give them up. You don't have an acct there & it would cost you more than you'd get in the silver to set one up or they just want to keep them for themselves. They just dangle them in front of your face only to rip your heart out. It's very sad & very rude!!! I still can't get those beautiful silver halves (I know they were 90%ers by the edges) out of my head that we had to walk away from last week. It makes me sick! :BangHead:

Nothing like a gift card, and a treat to get some silver :) I treat both my pickup banks, and my dump/pickup bank once a month to pizza, or cookies

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Wait till you get the now you see it now you don't teller - ???

Maine_Jim

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait till you get the now you see it now you don't teller - ???

Maine_Jim

yep that's about as bad as it gets. I could careless about silver sniping, but sniping after I ask for the coins is like those people at garage sales that think all of a sudden because you're interested in something it should cost an exorbitant amount

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man...those first world problems.

To be honest I think it's commendable that these youngin's are trying to make some extra cash CRH (or extra savings if they don't sell). While a first world problem is worrying about allocation of college funds, to be certain, at the same time his attitude is not first world

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If ya'll are wondering why I'm lighting up the board right now it's because I'm procrastinating cleaning my house, which I started about two hours ago and may never finish

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that stinks, it's happened to me numerous times, sometimes i even believed the tellers were playing tricks on me!! one time with morgan and peace dollars. they were saving them for their "grandchild", not to mention they only looked to be 50.
better luck next time!
hh
buff

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Solution: Get an account, grab silver, and you have yourself a new dump bank =)
And if it doesn't work out as a good dump bank or more teller silver later, just close down the account and get your money back.
Get that silver Mrs.CRH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread