DOUBLE BUCKLE DAY + Class Ring

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Toda y I picked up my Dad, even though the temp was about 28 degres he still wanted in... I hope that I can do what he does at that age (80) We went way out of our way today, we needed some change of scenery today. I decided to try a beach that has been notorious for super finds... Upon arriving there the wind was blowing and it made it feel like - 28 but what the heck, we just traveled about an hour and fifteen minutes. We wern't about to just LOOK out the window of the truck. The water was almost also, but we did see some signs of erosion in the far corner. Off we went. After about fifteen minutes DAD points to hi ring finer.... OK prare is on at this point... He will not d that to me if it isn't wort the walk for me.... I stated to walk over to him, and I rest my detector rite on top of a nice signal..... as I am looking at his nice silver ring, I started to dig and out pops a white gold high school ring, man what are the chances of that.... He wasn't to happy..... LOLOL just kidding....... He sad I was way too close to him.......... Anyway I managed 2 buckels that seemed to be on the old side. Also got a deep signal at about 6 inches, I found a nice medal missing the chain...... Dad & I were happy to get back into the truck, with the temps now just reaching the freezing mark at about 12:00 noon... Thanks for looking HH

Attachments

• Revere Beach (1).JPG
    Revere Beach (1).JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 652
  • Revere Beach (2).JPG
    Revere Beach (2).JPG
    206.4 KB · Views: 655
  • Revere Beach (3).JPG
    Revere Beach (3).JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 660
  • Revere Beach (4).JPG
    Revere Beach (4).JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 655
  • Revere Beach (5).JPG
    Revere Beach (5).JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 643
  • Revere Beach (6).JPG
    Revere Beach (6).JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 650
  • IMG00005-20110102-1254.jpg
    IMG00005-20110102-1254.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 638
Upvote 0

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
very nice hunt! :thumbsup:

oldmaps

Aug 11, 2010
al , ms , fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari , ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Winter hunting can be brutal when the wind blows all day. Thats great that your dad gets out and hunts at age 80 , I hope I'll be able to do the same. Is the starfish sterling ?

Wldbil

Bronze Member
May 10, 2010
Claremore OK
Detector(s) used
White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250
Looks like a good hunt to me... and anytime you can get out with dad is a great day. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
oldmaps said:
Winter hunting can be brutal when the wind blows all day. Thats great that your dad gets out and hunts at age 80 , I hope I'll be able to do the same. Is the starfish sterling ?

Oldmaps, The starfish seems to be aluminum :( some kind of a charm of sorts...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread