Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
double silver diggin' & sites and SIGHTS of Woodstock--- plus- "what happened"

got a permission last winter from a customer at my LCS-- so lacking a new hunt site, I dragged FMERG along & we hit the the 5 acres for a few hours and left wit NUTTIN' ________________ a total waste of gas & time to swing over cans & iron--- no :censored: coins or relics :cussing::angry4::sad11:

the day before I chat up a hubby at a Colonial parcel, give him my card 'cause he must gain the approval of the MASTER--- his wifey poo. next morning he calls & says the BOSS has no interest in saving buried history---- so much for earth lovin' tree hugger Lib nitwits :BangHead::BangHead:

feelin' a bit like a swamp dweller, I strap on a set and strut with hopes of redemption back to the 75 acre Colonial complex and commence to be gittin' the ATPro to do my bidding. 8-)

not gonna be long before I can exchange the ones I've dug for a "play dollar" :laughing7:

IMG_6369.JPG
IMG_6370.JPG

then the 1ST real jewelry from the Woodstock artist colony that hit at low 70's & a bit scratchy -----like "one a doze Zincoln tings" --- ceptin' dis aint's no stinkin' Zincoln

IMG_6371.JPG
IMG_6372.JPG
IMG_6373.JPG

6.3 grams O' .925 --- it's missing the body of Christ :sadsmiley:

the next bit O' silver would be a nice adornment for this --------

IMG_6356.JPG

OR THIS--

IMG_6353.JPG

OR THESE-----

IMG_6361.JPG IMG_6363.JPG IMG_6365.JPG IMG_6366.JPG

Lordy--- you get the picture ------- now here it is................

IMG_6367.JPG

IMG_6368.JPG

the stiff mounting rod is missing for proper attachment to a cute tummy or WHATEVER :dontknow::happysmiley::laughing7:

the hunt ends with abooot Tree Bucks in CRAD--- helps to pay the gas for the trip to the crappo permission :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Upvote 8

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
sweet pics of the..... finds yea that is hat i meant:laughing7:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Loved the pictures of the local wildlife.....

Also pretty keen on your cross find :)

Hopefully you can find his body.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread