JackalopeZL1

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2014
Tennessee And California
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a 1.5 hr hunt this afternoon after work. Had to beat the sunset:BangHead:

First I dug a screaming 12/48 on the CTX. Ended up being the silver Pentagram pendant. Thought that was a odd one, thought to my self where were the goats being slaughtered??:tongue3:

Went down the street and got another screaming 12/47 and was hoping for silver, Well I got it, But another Pentagram silver ring this time??? What the heck. At this point I am looking around me for the Satan worshiper convention that was going to start..lol, then the very next signal was this big Junker ring.. Dug a little clad, one wheat and a little more junk before it was too dark, well plus my garret carrot battery was going dead so it was time to pack it up..

But what are the chances of digging 2 Pentagram silvers with in 25 minutes of each other at 2 different spots?:laughing7:

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzz11.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzz11.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Upvote 13

mikeraydj

Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pretty weird.

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get the silver and get out of those neighborhoods!!

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bet you'll never dig another pentagram anything!! Lol That is weird though. Still you got yourself 2 Sweet silvers, Congrats!
Last year I dug 4 barber quarters, 3 had dates of 1898. Two of those were dug back to back days 20 miles apart.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There may have been a group that met in that area at one time, or still do. I'd do the same as Chizzy. Get the silver and run !

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe the Devil was dragging his worshiper to Hell and the pendant rubbed off and the ring came off as the worshiper was grasping at the grass trying to escape the eventuality of earned fate.

Did you smell any residual sulfur in the air?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice silver finds!

Recently, I have found 5 silver religious crosses all different sizes. Perhaps, I should send you one to wear when your in that area hunting. :dontknow:

Doc

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread