Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
up with TrashNet!

I mean why should treasure get all the attention?

I suggest we start a new forum called TrashNet where anything that even remotely resembles treasure is strictly banned!

Think of the competition hunts we could have? Thousands of pulltabs (and pieces) and my personal favorite--FOIL! :thumbsup:

What U think...could this be the next website of ebay proportions? :icon_sunny:

S

stefen

Treasure Net is like a bottle of milk, occassionally a litle cream comes to the top :thumbsup:

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i would make the banner with every hunt!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ideas for TrashNet

A new board discussing the varieties of beer bottle caps :occasion14:

Use of fancy words like "Junque" and "Trashe' " will be strictly prohibited. It all better be "Junk". :tard:

The top dogs would be digging the antique pulltabs.

Instead of "Shipwrecks", the board would be named "Carwrecks"...you know those sites where you dig up car pieces like crazy.

The board "Treasure Legends" would be renamed "Trash Legends"...and would highlight diggers who have detected for 30 years without a silver coin to their name. ;D

I think we could still have the "Scrap Metal" board. :icon_sunny:

S

stefen

Mona Lisa said:
Ideas for TrashNet

A new board discussing the varieties of beer bottle caps :occasion14:

Use of fancy words like "Junque" and "Trashe' " will be strictly prohibited. It all better be "Junk". :tard:

The top dogs would be digging the antique pulltabs.

Instead of "Shipwrecks", the board would be named "Carwrecks"...you know those sites where you dig up car pieces like crazy.

The board "Treasure Legends" would be renamed "Trash Legends"...and would highlight diggers who have detected for 30 years without a silver coin to their name. ;D

I think we could still have the "Scrap Metal" board. :icon_sunny:

Hell, 99% of all items posted in the 'Whazit Column' AKA, Name my Junk, is just that...junk. :thumbsup:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
stoney56 said:
We could also keep the Member Submitted How-To's for posts such as how to make canfetti windchimes. ::)

aha! I could definitely use this post! lol Sounds like I could be on the banner on such a site as well. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread