Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the hunting cabin we had a
couple hundred feet of buried elec line in pvc. Had a well put in and they put the well house over my elec line. Anyway it burned out one of my lines. We thought we could pull in a new line from the service to the cabin but it was stuck.Long story short the line is about 100 yrds long under ground and we dowsed it in 3 locations dug down 3 feet and found it each time. It was not a straight line either but curved around the side of a hiill. New line in and back in service. Little bent coat hanger in each hand put us over it every time.
Later
TnMtns

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
couple hundred feet of buried elec line in pvc. Had a well put in and they put the well house over my elec line. Anyway it burned out one of my lines. We thought we could pull in a new line from the service to the cabin but it was stuck.Long story short the line is about 100 yrds long under ground and we dowsed it in 3 locations dug down 3 feet and found it each time. It was not a straight line either but curved around the side of a hiill. New line in and back in service. Little bent coat hanger in each hand put us over it every time.
Later
TnMtns
Hey TnMtns…That is why I teach every one that I can to dowse for Utility Lines. It will save a lot of time and work if you need to trace these things…It is a free tool that will do the job.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree. It was to deep for my relic machine to find it and it had been years since they were put in. Most commercial electricians know how to dowse as well. I find it strange people do not beleive in it. Easy to locate water lines as well. Just thought I would share.
Take care
TnM tns

Dent

Greenie
Jul 26, 2010
TnMountains said:
Later
TnMtns

That my friend... Is one reason why I want to do this.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dent said:
TnMountains said:
Later
TnMtns

That my friend... Is one reason why I want to do this.

It is very simple to do. It is not majic like people think. I think some of the people on here can get you started if you post a topic. I have broken off forked little tree's or grabbed any little wire.
Have fun its pretty cool.!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread