Not open for further replies.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can make a dowsing amplifier for you. It does not have adjustable power like the one they recently deleted. It has no batteries. It will amplify the witness but it also picks up the small stuff so you will probably want some type of weight filter system, but I've used it by itself. From that I don't suppose it would be much good at map dowsing. Another thing is it can only be set for one element, so you would have to specify gold or silver or I suppose I could do custom if I have the material to use as the witness. Send me a private message if you like. The price is reasonable.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"It has no batteries"

The dowsing board is for anything and everything related to dowsing, that doesn't run on batteries and the Spanish dip needles. If you have something that works, put more info up, let people field test (or buy) to get positive feedback. Without any feedback you are going to limit your distribution, no need to float the negative comments around for attention, rather channel the energy into something positive to get results. I know of at least a couple dowsers on this forum, having a problem with weak signals right now.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind.

This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind. Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects.

Because of past experience with similar forums, I will not have much patience in the forum, so if you veer off topic you just might find your post deleted and your permissions restricted. If you have some constructive information to share about dowsing then great, feel free to post!! If you want to post just to toot your own horn or to sneak in links to your long range locator website, then beware - I am ready to ban you! PERMANENTLY!

Thanks,
Marc Austin
[email protected]

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Ranger Tell used to make what they called a Body Booster. It made the rods close faster and more positive I don’t know if it is still available
100_0578.gif 100_0044.jpg

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Many of the old weigh checkers and Dowsing amplifiers were made with a belt control box wired to the rods. They worked but I did not like anything that had wires connected to my rods....Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't use any of them myself, for me straight dowsing rods are sufficient enough.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind.
So it's ok if the guy is here trying to sell this gizmo without the hassle of being a Charter Member ? Just curious because I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to get rid of and none of it takes batteries....

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, legally it is not for sale and I have been intentionally vague about what it is. And according to the skeptics' definition it is a dowsing device because it uses an L-rod and a witness.

You want to know the truth I post this so people will not buy the garbage that is being pushed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread