Dowsing Eye Dog

OP
OP
M

Mike(Mont)

Does it really work? I don't know, but I have heard some stories about dogs detecting an MFD signal line, and one that actually digs up the target the second the transmitter is turned on--it was cash.

This brings up map dowsing. I assume the dog would have an easier time with less distractions compared to outdoor work. And the one guy told me he had the best luck when the dog wanted to go out for a walk. The dog would sit or lie down on the MFD signal line--one time sat there for nearly twenty minutes until the owner "finally took his word for it " and the dog was right on the line. The reward was to take a walk. (Guess it depends on how bad it had to "go". LOL The owner said he was map dowsing and the dog just perked up like it had seen something.

Can't remember but I think it was Bill Cox who talks about having a connection with dog through the solarplexus.

So I think this is totally plausible as they would say on Mythbusters TV series.

OP
OP
M

Mike(Mont)

I certainly would not discount this. I've read studies with dogs and magnetic fields. Scientists found if they put the reverse magnetic polarity though a dogs brain, it can act exactly like an anesthetic. Almost all animals are way more sensitive than humans to things like the electrical/magnetic activity of earthquakes. They can sense them long before it happens. Piezoelectric activity from the quartz shifting/distorting has even been known to create earthquake lights.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread