Dowsing for stolen articles

Cochetopa

May 2, 2009
Galt's Gulch, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My neighbor’s Christmas lawn ornaments, illuminated moose, were recently stolen. I decided to employ this as a dowsing project and to try to help my friend. My efforts using a simple L-rod and a pendulum led me to a store selling antiques-junk-souvenirs to tourists on their way to the nearby San Juan Mountains. I went inside the “rustic” building looking for the articles, thinking someone may have sold them to the dealer for a small, quick profit. The ornaments were not there. As I left, I happened to look up on the front of the store at the business signage, which read the “Rusty Moose”. Dowsing had led me to a rusty moose alright, but not my neighbor’s.

Albeit a little humorous, this result is typical of my past efforts to locate stolen articles and missing people, i.e. a failure. I am wondering what are the experiences, if any, of other dowsers in the group when working on this type of problem?

Thanks for your insight.

Sincerely,
C

Attachments

• 000aaa.JPG
    000aaa.JPG
    12.1 KB · Views: 614

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Cochetopa..No big deal..Keep learning and learn by your mistakes..I know that people will not locate what I dowse every time but when they do it makes me feel very good..Finding what questions to ask and how to word them is the key...Art

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
cochetopa, sam wolf taught in his dowsing classes that lost articles will have '' lost rays '' on them. stolen goods may have
'' stolen rays ''. i am not that good at dowsing but it could be worth a try. just try and see. it could work very well. i do dowse but not on maps. good luck with it.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah....this old time dowser told me a joke once, back when I'd first started dowsing. But, the joke is similar to some of the experiences a dowser may have in learning.

"Once there was a professional dowser who really knew how to get results. He had kept a coin, the kind you might find metal detecting, the old silver coin with a hole drilled in it. Made himself a pendulum from the holed silver coin. He researched out a lost cache location, dowsed all kinds of maps, getting the exact spot pinpointed. The dowsing expert bought himself an airplane ticket, enjoyed his flight thinking about how rich this will make him. Arriving at his dowsed cache location, this experienced professional dowser looked up, there at the exact spot was a bank."

He had the right idea, it would work much like baiting rods, but hadn't considered other possibilities. There can be lost treasure in Bank safety deposit boxes, the relatives of deceased owners become lost, no way to contact them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread