Dowsing help please.

Amatuertim

Greenie
Mar 21, 2015
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving!! Have a pic that I could use some help dowsing. This is central AZ. on the side of a mountain. Looking for old cache. Thanks possible site.jpg

OP
OP
A

Amatuertim

Greenie
Mar 21, 2015
Arizona
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thanks Art!! Very interesting read, I did my own and came up with some other results. I am by no means saying I know what I am doing, but still wanted to do my own map dowsing to get better. I came up with gold coins less than 4 feet at the very center of the pic. The dowsing also determined there was 33 ounces of the coins. When I did my read on your results, it confirmed the results you provided. I also got silver coins on my read at the center of the pic. I plan on venturing to the site in the next month and will provide feedback. Thanks again for the read. Tim

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Thanks Art!! Very interesting read, I did my own and came up with some other results. I am by no means saying I know what I am doing, but still wanted to do my own map dowsing to get better. I came up with gold coins less than 4 feet at the very center of the pic. The dowsing also determined there was 33 ounces of the coins. When I did my read on your results, it confirmed the results you provided. I also got silver coins on my read at the center of the pic. I plan on venturing to the site in the next month and will provide feedback. Thanks again for the read. Tim
That’s the way you learn. I read every thing that I could find. The lessons I found that helped me the most can be found here.
http://thunting.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=826be5ce3ba089704aaf45a7886923b7&topic=329.0

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Amateurtim,
If you get a chance to check the area in red using a gold nugget type metal detector set at all metal or low disc, dowsing revealed small pieces of treasure.
Thx for posting your picture,
Jon possiblesiteDowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread