Dowsing map request

Dec 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone
my name is si
im a beginner in dowsing and i have seen to my surprise that some of you can help dowse down things from maps
i appreciate your help
there is a rumor since decades about a sailor who hid some treasure just where i live, gold, people also say that he forgot where he hid it and it is still there. well it would be great if i could locate this if what they say is true. i would be interrested to see if you could help me locate anything precious like gold or else within the scope of that area on the picture i show you below.
any help is appreciated
many thanks
si
dowsing.png

OP
OP
D
Dec 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you aarthrj3811 and okiedowser, wow, thats interresting, one of you say its here and there, can you tell me what are these objects roughly? like the gold cache? with gold cache you mean a hoard or something like that? and the size of it? Did both of you agree wth one another, i respect both that you sense different locations, do anyone else have something to add or sense something else?
thank you for your time and effort
God bless you

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Did both of you agree wth one another, i respect both that you sense different locations, do anyone else have something to add or sense something else?
I found gold in a metal container. You can check both locations from your car...Art

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Si, it appears to me that there are two (2) caches. Check both spots. It may turn out to be a great Christmas present.:metaldetector::icon_thumright:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Si, so far, dowsing has revealed an attraction to silver coins in the area of the blue circle. I may have an opportunity between the holidays to go over the picture again.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• dowsingSIdowsed.jpg
    dowsingSIdowsed.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
D
Dec 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Teleprospector
many thanks for your input, appreciate your help aswell
god bless

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked your map when first posted, before any dowsed maps added to the thread. I was curious if anyone else would get the same spot and only noted with my mind the location. I didn't mark the map but remember where the coin hit was made, seemed to be 2 ft or less deep which often can be loose surface coins or a shallow cache. Appears to be within the same proximity as Okiedowser's hit.

Attachments

• dowsing-Okie.png
    dowsing-Okie.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 80

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Si,
A revised dowse revealed in the green circled area another gold cache location in addition to the other locations.
Dowsing also revealed that there were other building structures, animal pens, cellar, there at some point that are gone now/filled in ect.
I also received information that the RR track is some how related to some of the treasure locations.
Individual coins in the white rectangle area.
Jon
dowsingSIdowsedREV1.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread