Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you are in the 12 ft circle, see if this gives a response. At the spot your rods cross, leave one rod alone, the other move fingers to grip the bend of L-rod and then point down (firm grip on the bend). Notice if the other rod swivels any or toward the paper money location.

Attachments

• Figure _D2posBW.jpg
    Figure _D2posBW.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 68

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have been dowsing for a few years now I started on silver coins. I am now trying to do paper money but I am off my mark with in 12 ft circle. I need advice on getting dead center. I am using brass rods. On silver I am dead on. Any advice would be help full Thanks Cooper36
In my opinion this happens because of how your arms are held. You have to always be sure that your arm position is always the same. I have only found two positions that can de this every time. One would be that your arms are pushed out as far as you can. And the other is with your elbows tight against your ribs. Thenyou may need to trim your rods as told here. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/10838-want-try-dowsing.html.....post # 8

I always wrap a bill around the rod. If this bill is counterfeit or the one I am looking for I get false signals...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread