Dr. K Ablow Says O-Care Is Making Peple Depressed!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have to get to your mind first, then eroding your rights, is a piece of cake, if you let them!

I feel Dr. Keith Ablows' speech on Obamacare and it's effect on people was very telling.
I can only find this article, which the written part does not say everything he says in the video.
If you can, please watch and hear in his own words, how these things effect people. The video is embedded in the article, it's all I can find for now.

Dr. Keith Ablow to O?Reilly: President Obama ?Is Creating Depression in People? | Mediaite

Bill O’Reilly brought two psychiatrists onto his show Wednesday night to get to their perspective on why the nation’s in such a funk. Ablow attributed it mostly to the “depression” people feel at President Obama and his paternalistic policies of individual disempowerment, telling O’Reilly that many people are “more sour on their own existences, depressed even, because of what’s happening in the nation.”

Gail Saltz attributed the depression to the violence people witness in the media, but O’Reilly wasn’t so sure. He pointed to all the hateful rhetoric spewed both on the left and right, and wondered whether it can “become a personality disorder” for people depressed by the state of the country getting riled up by partisans. Saltz agreed the country has “lost a certain decorum, a certain empathy” for political rivals.

But on the question of who’s mainly to blame for the mass-depressed country, Ablow went for the guy at the top: President Obama.

“There can be no height of rhetoric too high when you have a guy in the corner office who wants to, in a wholesale way, disengage us from our freedoms… This disempowerment president is creating depression in people.”

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread