dr pepper bottle?

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
i found a clear dr pepper bottle it is embossed with the name of the bottler and the clock 10 2 4 good for any time it just happens to be from my home town of st joseph missouri ,y father inlaw has been in the soda pop business for 40 years and has never seen one he says he has seen brown and green never clear it is goo no chips or cracks a little cloudy but hot soap and bleach water will clean that up can anyone in here tell me if it is a regular or rare bottle i have been digging bottles for 2 years from the same spot never knew they were worth a lot of money seen on for 17,000.00 from a san fransisco business can anyone help?

SODABOTTLEBOB

Silver Member
Sep 20, 2009
Southern California
I'm a week or so late on this post, but thought I would give you this link if you have any more inquiries/questions regarding old soda bottles. And as already ascertained, your Dr. Pepper is fairly common, but is still a "Keeper." The Dr. Pepper to look for is the painted label one with a big soda bottle "cap" on it. In excellent shape it sells for big bucks on eBay.

www.gono.com

Just click on the "Soda and Beer Collector's Pad," then scroll to the yellow highlighted area of interest.

Good luck, and thanks for sharing.

SODABOTTLEBOB

Attachments

• Dr. Pepper Bottle.jpg
    Dr. Pepper Bottle.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 436

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread