Dream Box for ME w/pics

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Is a hair over 35 ozt. out of a $500 box good? Darn tootin. Got ME 2 boxes from the CU today, first had 7 40%'s. Openned the second and saw lots of silver on ends including a Liberty Bell. Checked the bottoms of the clad ones and found more silvers and 3 silvers had silver on the bottoms. Came up with 18 silver ends and 3 had silver on the bottoms too. Here's a pic- was an awesome sight in person but you can see in the pic too.
DSCN1237_edited.jpg

First roll I openned I almost got my first solid silver roll, 5 clad mixed in dangit haha. Here's a blurry one of that.
DSCN1246.jpg

The only 90%er in the box was the one Ben but with 235 40%ers it more than made up for it. Had many rolls with 10, 11, 13, apiece. No more than 10 rolls out of the 50 were void of some silver. Here's a pic of stacks.
DSCN1247.jpg

Get my first shipment from the new bank tomarrow- hope they're FED boxes close from where this one came around. HH all, Mark

Upvote 0

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
That was an amazing 2 boxes. I would have been happy with the first box, but I would love to find one like your second one some day.

Congrats.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh my, my Mark.........what a box!!! Congrats on that one. Grand slam dude!!!

I am sure that was a beautiful sight when you opened that box. Those are not your everyday boxes. I am glad to see you latched on to one. Kudos!!!

There is a very good chance one or two of the next few will be good too depending on how they are stacked at the distribution location. Fingers crossed for ya!!! If you do get another good one....please message me again. I don't wanna miss it.

Hats off to you Mark..............keep em coming and good luck with the next ones. Thanks for the pictures too.

LJ

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
whoknows52 said:
so uh......hows come there ain't no pics of youse doin the happy dance......huh
No pic of the "happy dance" cause I ain't stopped yet haha.
mountainman 2 said:
Great box Mark!You're right at the top of the rollercoaster, hope you stay up there for a while.When you see a box like that, don't you wish you ordered a third? ;D
That was my two box a week from the CU. I practically had to beg for that one, the other branches don't seem to be able to order much for ME at all so fortunate to have one good branch. Got the boxes from the new bank (Fed boxes YEA!), as soon as I seen that I asked ifn I could pick up the other 2 on Saturday. Cut them two open, no silver showing on the top ends, sorted one at lunch, got 3 40%ers was all but not a skunk, another box for tonight. You know how multiple boxes works- at least for ME, I usually get one better than the others.
HH all, Mark

jewelerdave

Aug 29, 2007
Fort Collins, Colorado
Detector(s) used
I just follow my nose!...where the silver and gold goes!
Minelab 5000, Goldmaster, and a few others
XRF spectrometer, Common sense.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice Score, looks like ya beat mine for the week but I tried!

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I picked up them two remaining boxes this morning hoping to get one akin to the previous box. Well I did in a way, same marked coins, silver on 8 roll ends- one silver on both ends, just not as much silver total. Here's a pic of the roll ends.
DSCN1253_edited.jpg

Total take for the box was 52 and all 40%ers. Here's a pic of the take, each stack represents what was in A roll so 18 rolls out of the 50 had at least one.
DSCN1257_edited.jpg

The other box had 6 40's. I smell another road trip in the future as the only boxes I got comin is two on Wed, I'm also keepin tabs on a counter bag, they won't sell it till its full and they won't let me top it off without a fee- I'm not opennin an acct there till I find out if its someones dump bag haha.
Check out my siggy, 58 40's today put ME right at 1000 found- I thought it was cool anyways. HH all, Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread